3DXChat Community

What's the current/last song you listened to?

fullofsinx

Rest in peace Chester Charles Bennington. 

Linkin park was one of those bands that you really appreciated more once you saw them live and heard The lead singers voice tear through the stadium. He could scream and rile up the crowd. Sounded ten times better live then on record. That was a breath of fresh air in the early 2000's with all the fake lip syncers and rappers singing to recordings of their own songs. Saw them Live in Montreal 2 times and once in Ottawa. Regretfully I will never hear him again in person but the memories will stick in my ears forever of him screaming like a maniac until he was red in the face and panting for breath. 

These are my two favorite Linkin park songs. 

The sun has finally set for you kind sir! No more misery or pain..  Rock on in heaven for all our loved and lost ones... \m/  0.o  \m/

Guest SayaX

So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times, I once contemplated suicide and would have tried, but when I held that in mind, all I could see was my children's eyes, no one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble, not knowing it's hard to carry on when no one loves you.

Thanks to my friends for supporting me through depression.

RIP Chester Bennington.