3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

It would be cool have some toys in the game. The can be use single, 2some (MF, MM and FF), 3some (FMM, FFM, FFF, MMM).

Futher i like to have some differse out come in the Positions. Example: cowgirl position. 1. Hands next to the body sitting straight. 2. Hands on the chest. 3 Hands on the legs and body leaning backwards. Penetrate: little in, normal ore deep.

And i hoop there come 4some or groupsex.

I have also suggestion for new position: 2_50_3.png10_16_4.png

13_21_4.png10_18_4.png

I'd like this 'position' for the fun of it :) And I dare say some existing animations could be copied, altered and used for this fairly easily.

(Hoping the gif works)...

post-4848-0-49255800-1494696656.gif

Dear hobgoblin that lost a lot of quality in the conversion....you get the idea anyway, its hotdogging.

Im glad there is a FF version already, i didnt think about the new additions since i was last on the game :)

Some things are to hard to animate without errors, and i feel the devs have done really well to keep inevitable glitches to a minimal. And i feel any easy little additions, like hotdogging, adds another fun factor as where some like fast and furious cum dumping, others like playful detailed foreplay and fun :)

kinda be nice if they opened up a beta test to a select few users in order to test such theoretical worries in the field. :)

I guess with big boobs the head will clash with them, fair enough. And maybe adding a script to have the head position relate to boob size could get glitchy and cause other issues maybe. At the moment (i hope) most animations are solid and fairly bug free so rocking the boat might undo the current stability. Again, user trials would be good and we error report.

I remeber the days of SL which I had a fine tuning tool for getting my avi just right on my partner, but then suddenly they would disappear into the furniture or start flailing about. This is why I prefer 3dx as its a little more point and click. That being said though, if it wasn't abused too much, a fine tune tool could work, allow us to make the andustments if we wish. And for those who can't be arsed and just want to get on with it will have to put up with face embedding in tits :)

That's my thoughts anyway. Add a detailed user console option to adjust the avi's positions during animations.

A fine tune tool would also be nice for getting my face further into a pussy. One pose disappears you up to your nose but only for less than a second. I kinda feel sorry for the guys walking around with the same dick size.

But who are we kidding, the devs will prolly start working on something else worthless now that VR is done, and not what their paying customers want.

One thing I forgot about until now was my biggest bugbear and wish - keeping clothes on, or a certain amount of them anyway. Has that changed now, or is it still a case of all or nothing?

The amount of times I really just wanted the dress to stay on for a bit, or see lingerie rather than go straight to naked.... I mean my partner in the lingerie and dress of course :)

Also, for FM and MM perhaps guys with shirts and undies on (or whatever options) and a bulge, or the one eyed monster out through the undies. ...trousers round ankles?...

Many things :)

One thing I forgot about until now was my biggest bugbear and wish - keeping clothes on, or a certain amount of them anyway. Has that changed now, or is it still a case of all or nothing?

The amount of times I really just wanted the dress to stay on for a bit, or see lingerie rather than go straight to naked.... I mean my partner in the lingerie and dress of course :)

Also, for FM and MM perhaps guys with shirts and undies on (or whatever options) and a bulge, or the one eyed monster out through the undies. ...trousers round ankles?...

Many things :)

You can leave some close on if I remeber... shirt, pants, underwear, shoes ,hats and jewelry

Guest Fuwakumi

A fine tune tool would also be nice for getting my face further into a pussy. One pose disappears you up to your nose but only for less than a second. I kinda feel sorry for the guys walking around with the same dick size.

But who are we kidding, the devs will prolly start working on something else worthless now that VR is done, and not what their paying customers want.

I'm still laughing about the post you did about BBC when in the game they're all the same size. :D

Oh god you made my day after that post. :D :D :D

Additionally even with the penis sizing sorted, it leaves the cum blasting dilemma :) ....and those comical ooohhss and arrrrsss samples. Sure some guys get thrills seeing splashes of population paste coming out of an avis ears, but personally I'd just describe my Cummings first and maybe or maybe not hit that blast button. Unless its been detuned since I last played?

But yes, you're right, many avis titled as lesbian, but some of course are actually not. I think its a safer bet with Bi sexual as its likely more honest. I used to hang around with Chaositca/kyuss and others that I can't recall the names of who are lesbian, transgender/dual gender and gay because of the awesome conversations. There are some incredible people out there in the world to be discovered!

....I'm sorry Athena I've spoken a lot about things and been boring which won't help your lusting for the ladies.

I'll have a go at getting you back on track...

"...as she arches her back and leans her head forward to stare at you with an incredibly seductive glare, this gorgeous girl presents you with a very wet pussy, trembling with anticipation. You cannot contain your desire and excitement, you firmly run your hands up her thighs and slide yourself down, pulling her onto your face. The warmth and softness entices you to push your lips harder, while sucking slightly as she softly moans and runs her finger tips through your hair...."

That'll do.

Thank you! Most kind of you to say so :)

I have a reputation that few get to experience, the little ditty being a small example :)

At the end of the day, whatever our preferences and needs, the sheer pleasure from sex and all it encompasses is shared by all (not all together of course....the server would surely crash if that happened). I can't share myself with you in a sexual way, but we can I guess share comments and ditties on the pleasures of life, one adult to another. Lust, sex and passion is universal :)

Thank you again for your kind response :)

and what is with the two girl on top in the anal section. the one pose with her leaning back hands on the floor is one of the very best vaginal pose for real life, allowing the head to run over the front wall. and we all know what is there

! both need to be put in vaginal. these are ff poses to which i am referring.