3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 - Server Down

Matrix

Guest silverbackalphabull

It's like girls slumber party in here all that's missing is a pillow fight.  B)  But what's of more importance even as frustrated as I get at the "game Gods" there is a message on the log in screen saying the EU proxy server will be down. I've logged into the US server and neither seems to be working so that's the first issue. Secondly if the issue is going to take longer then someone needs to take 30 seconds and provide and an update on the log in page. I know this won't go over well with a lot of my fellow subscribers but seriously they should pick one day week to do scheduled maintenance, post a reminder on the log in page, in much bigger and brighter text so that us, the customer, will not get so...frustrated.

It's like girls slumber party in here all that's missing is a pillow fight.  B)  But what's of more importance even as frustrated as I get at the "game Gods" there is a message on the log in screen saying the EU proxy server will be down. I've logged into the US server and neither seems to be working so that's the first issue. Secondly if the issue is going to take longer then someone needs to take 30 seconds and provide and an update on the log in page. I know this won't go over well with a lot of my fellow subscribers but seriously they should pick one day week to do scheduled maintenance, post a reminder on the log in page, in much bigger and brighter text so that us, the customer, will not get so...frustrated.

True, i have made a previous topic about the lack of communication the DEVS have towards us customers and the support team answer was "The Devs do not like to communicate..." so we should do one thing.... wait!

I completely agree. Scheduled maintenance with proper info on the login page would be awesome. You know, like in any self-respecting MMO...

at least was something up on login screen it is an improvement :)

Guest NicoletteAM

Who says we aren't having a pillow fight :P

I mean its really about communication.

"Sorry something broke, working on it, no ETA" is better than nothing, maybe give people a extra 300 coins as a token or something.

If you cant live without 3DXChat for a few hours or maybe a few more hours more than a few hours then its something to contemplate but lack of communication always sucks.

Guest NicoletteAM

We're not! We're just waiting for things to get back to normal, honest! *hops off the bed, looking innocent, tries to hide pillow behind back*

Takes the High ground jumping on the bed holds my pillow over my head like a warhammer

Guest NicoletteAM

If the Dev are in Europe then this down time has happened very late at night for them   I'm sure they are sleeping and don't even know it is taking so long to come back online

If the Dev are in Europe then this down time has happened very late at night for them   I'm sure they are sleeping and don't even know it is taking so long to come back online

checks the location of the server and smiles

better do your homework love

grabs her book and a cup of coffee, returns to bed

glad not finished the last 150 pages last time :angry:

BOOKS!!! I knew there was something other than masturbation I could do while 3DX is broken, I just couldn't put my finger on it...