3DXChat Community

Room content deletion in 2.0

Christien

Hi,

Just downloaded 2.0 and was setting up for a party, and I added a couple lamps, and then reentered the room, and everything in the room that I have built was gone.  And I do mean everything, hours and hours of work.  And when I switched to 1.0 and everything was still gone.  I have separate files for 1.0 and 2.0, but that does not seem to have helped.  And I want to know how to get back all of the work I put into this. I thought this was stored on your server and not locally.  So how do I go about getting it back?

I have been a long time member of 3dx, and I am not the least bit happy with this beta.

Christien

Yeah, if you enter 2.0 and you've hacked 1.0 but haven't also used the 2.0 dll hack and then you click the customise room button when in 2.0, then I'm afraid it wipes the room's content. If that's the case then it's not down to the devs or their beta. Sorry dude.

That's not necesary truth... i have no patch or Crack installed to modify rooms or clothes, and in 2 ocatios my room's furniture went deleted... -_- 

So far i saw those 2 times, it depends on when you decorate, and "jumps back" your same room to see how its going.. it wont get saved and reboots from cero, what we all must do is to jump another location then, return after another jump our room... ;) 

It never happened nefore until this 2.0 arrived and is certainly and anoying glitch... however.. ppl who cracks their rooms, have another opton to "copy and save" the alingment.. so if its go deleted.. they have a backup copy.. (beneficts to some cracks)... :P 

I join your pain honny I loose too... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Kisses 4U... ^_^