3DXChat Community

Never have I ever...

Freya

Guilty. But in a cage. Did it on my last trip to Cape Town 2 years ago. Let me tell you that cage does NOT make you feel safe at all  :wacko: if I had eaten lunch that day, it would have not been in my stomach any longer... But its off my bucket list :D

I mean how could you feel that safe like this...

shark-cage-diving-kzn.jpg

Never have I ever had sex on a passenger jet :P

Not guilty bugs don't bother me

Snakes are not cool when you are 4 or 5 and kids chase you with them, gave me nightmares for along time. Used to dream I was walking to my school and the ground was covered in them and I had to literally run to school as fast as I could and then I would try to climb a tree or something to just get away from them. it was very traumatic for a little kid. Also used to run and jump in bed cause they told me snakes lived under my bed. The nightmares are gone and I still do not care for them, but can deal with them better now.

never have I ever ridden a camel

Not guilty. However my work is ment to be haunted by orphans and nuns that died in a fire many years ago but I try not to think about that when I'm there on my own at 1 am.

Never have I ever been able to draw a person better than a stick figure.

Guilty. Love messing around in old engines, making them run smoothly again, adding a little power here and there, or rebuilding an old car with my Brother in Law, which is a lot of fun currently :)

Never have I ever eaten an oyster  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...