3DXChat Community

Attitudes

Guest LorraineM

Some of the guys can come up with great patter. But they can also be absoloute players. Chatting me up while he's getting a bj in the same room, supposedly hidden behind a screen. Then still chatting me up while have a slow dance with yet another girl!

...classy. :)

"a lack of sex I masturbate a dimension you"

This is like some avant garde postmodernist poetry. I feel like Rimbaud would be blown away by this line. I would've let him lick my hypothetical vagina if he'd said this to me.

It's clear that google translate is not that persons friend. While the essence of what he said is not super romantic that approach clearly works sometimes as does cold requests.

However, I will often try to point out that by taking that sort of approach they will never experience the best that 3dx sex has to offer and by making a human connection, forming a friendship, getting to know a person and raising their game they can have sex in game that transcends two sets of pixels bumping uglies.

@LorraineM: Oh, wow, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I picked up several girls in my first week and I realized that, it is more interesting to figure out someone and conquer their heart rather than just attempt to put them in bed right away.

In contrast to walking up to someone and demand sex, 3DXchat is more about mind games and finding ways to entertain the other one and turn their attention on you. Well, that's how I perceive the game.

Not sure if it is the same in RL (not too much of an "outgoing type" here), but one can only hope :D

I guess your sultor wasn't the modest type. Maybe he will understand that every n+1th lady will reject him, when he behaves like that. This could make him change his approach or leave the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Having a well described profile always helps I think.

By the way I don't like so much when people talk about your profile to try to go directly to the point. I mean: "you wrote you like bbc in your profile, I have one for you" (+ invite sent) is not something very appealing to me.

Profiles must be read in advance to change the attitude at first I think. So if you know that a person likes something you can act "pressing on that topic" without talking about it directly, and you'll surely have more chances to have my interest. But hey of course here we have just entered in the cradle of my tastes.

At the end, being original and articulated leads to increase the interest, which brings surely (or quite surely) to a happy ending (naughty literally speaking).

Kiss

Nion