3DXChat Community

Democracy in 3DX

Girlie

Absolutely you have no idea what you talking about

Lets talk apple / google >

Turn on your Idevice / android and look how much information it is collecting, for what kind of pictures you collect, to what aps you use most, to location, to everything

They basically track every aspect of your life with phone unless you opt out.

If you really think they dont see feedback you are wrong. so very wrong.

Turn on Lumia and it ask you to share everything with microsoft.

Windows 10, 8, 7 - all take feedback, not just from forums but from your own data unless you turn telemetry off.

Big part of it's add revenue but other part is to stay at top, So many companies buy ideas that become popular like snapchat or whatsup or whatever cool kids are doing these days.

As for games -

Heroes of the storm - people complained match making is really awful at the launch of the game, Do you know what happened? blizzard reworked it with ranked play and everything.

Witcher 2, 3 - People complained about combat, features, stuff not working - Devs adjusted everything in that game to make it work better. not bug fixes but actual features.

CS GO - people bitched about new revolver... week later it was nerfed.

Early access games - the whole point of it is to leave feedback.

Those are example from this year.

Collecting usage data is completely different to asking people what they want. 3DX most likely collects logs and has a good idea of what people do most in game. You don't exactly need statistics to realise that the most popular location in game was always the old NC so in that respect then the developers made a good decision to create NC 2.0. Despite what people say. A few weeks on and Frescos is still the most popular location. So while it may not fit your desires it appears to suit the majority.

On your last point. Has anything that has been so negative that it has had to be "nerfed" out of 3DX? As I said above despite people's obvious dislike for the updates. I see many people making use of them so hardly a failure is it? The people who like to complain are usually the most vocal.

Collecting usage data is completely different to asking people what they want. 3DX most likely collects logs and has a good idea of what people do most in game. You don't exactly need statistics to realise that the most popular location in game was always the old NC so in that respect then the developers made a good decision to create NC 2.0. Despite what people say. A few weeks on and Frescos is still the most popular location. So while it may not fit your desires it appears to suit the majority.

On your last point. Has anything that has been so negative that it has had to be "nerfed" out of 3DX? As I said above despite people's obvious dislike for the updates. I see many people making use of them so hardly a failure is it? The people who like to complain are usually the most vocal.

Yes there been lots of stuff that was " nerfed " in 3DX very quick example is gold for avis.

Yet again it wasn't asked if people actually want it or not.

Fresco is still popular doesn't mean anything at all, it's largest location it's still background and it killed old club which is now mostly used for sex or dead as yacht it.

Most of the ppl are afk there anyway. so your points mean nothing.

I am sorry that's exactly why it was bad idea to create new NC since the old one is done over dead another dead unfinished zone left to rot.

There been polls and polls of what people want to be done there is old website which you have no idea even existed and there's been so many user polls that reached thousands of votes not hundreds but thousands. People that quit in past and would resub and trust me no one from my friendlist that quit said OMG NEW CLUB we gotta resub. It's still no content period.It just big room. One room nothing else.

If WoW or any other game made big update they spent 12 months on to be empty room with zero functionality they would get hate from everyone even the RP community.

Just protect developers that's exactly attitude they want so they don't need to update the game at all.

I know that every older player here knows that update in this game happened only when people complained loudest suddenly it was possible to make 10 sex poses month, 3 features and clothing on top of it all. But yeah that's the reason people quit the forums why bother arguing with someone who have no clue at all. Most just decided it isn't worth protesting on forums and either unsubscribed or left the forums and that's why updates been so barebones lately.

Can you please tell me what are all those people doing in fresco?

AFK? Talking ? Choosing one of the dances and staying in that exact pose for hours while talking with friends?

If you think that's content related to a new club then why don't we remove every single location and just make one big white room like in matrix.

You could see anyone and you would call it best feature in the game. Because that's all you can do there. Dance, you could dance or talk anywhere else. Thus it's nothing new.

Not to mention the grey area of copy pasting something from ubisoft game. That should never happen in professional project.

I wonder what would be ubisoft stance if someone asked them?

If blizzard would copy zone from the Final Fantasy in their own art they would had lawsuit on their ass moment first person would see it.

I guess we have different standards of what " define " content.

The last thing is most Djs here love one or two styles and are never seen in other locations or playing something different but again that's user content and not dev content.

But yeah, woohoo for big empty room. idk as someone who played so many games if the updates were so bare bones elsewhere the game would get booed to eternity.

You will see that very fast when something new comes along.

Riela I can understand your frustration, I would love to see more devs employed and things move along a lot faster than it has been, there is still a lot to be done and at the pace it is being done it will just take far to long.

But please stop making such a big deal out of the new club, there are other reasons I believe it was done.

To the best of my knowledge the big parties started being held at LI because NC had just become to small to hold the big events, a bigger club was needed.

NC was not very professional looking, it didn't give the right impression where as the new club does.

The new club may have taken 12 months to get to us but that does not mean it took 12 months to build, likely only took a couple of weeks for 2 devs as most of it was purchased.

Yes some would agree there could have been other things done before it but others wouldn't think that.

Yes the devs seem lately to be looking more towards entertainment than they have in the past, but if you look back to which updates did bring back the most people you will see that the update with the 4 dance poses did that.

Mainly because the new dances allowed guys to be able to sync with girls.

I think the devs are looking to what can be done around the DJs, as they seem to bring more people into the game at any one time, if they hold an event there is normally a crowd turn up. 

Yes I agree that certain sex poses need to be added for the genres that have been left behind, especially the FFF and MMM as when the menu for either comes up they have nothing in them.

But please try not to get so upset when an update comes out before they do.

Riela I can understand your frustration, I would love to see more devs employed and things move along a lot faster than it has been, there is still a lot to be done and at the pace it is being done it will just take far to long.

But please stop making such a big deal out of the new club, there are other reasons I believe it was done.

To the best of my knowledge the big parties started being held at LI because NC had just become to small to hold the big events, a bigger club was needed.

NC was not very professional looking, it didn't give the right impression where as the new club does.

The new club may have taken 12 months to get to us but that does not mean it took 12 months to build, likely only took a couple of weeks for 2 devs as most of it was purchased.

Yes some would agree there could have been other things done before it but others wouldn't think that.

Yes the devs seem lately to be looking more towards entertainment than they have in the past, but if you look back to which updates did bring back the most people you will see that the update with the 4 dance poses did that.

Mainly because the new dances allowed guys to be able to sync with girls.

I think the devs are looking to what can be done around the DJs, as they seem to bring more people into the game at any one time, if they hold an event there is normally a crowd turn up. 

Yes I agree that certain sex poses need to be added for the genres that have been left behind, especially the FFF and MMM as when the menu for either comes up they have nothing in them.

But please try not to get so upset when an update comes out before they do.

There's no statistic which update bought back people. Most people if you look around are all the time new people.

I know that just for today my conversation with lots of people I have on steam / hangouts elsewhere basically said people are not resubing again as the content isn't there.

Some people resubed due to a cheap deal. I did too. without that deal I would have not to as the game isn't worth the price period.

Yeah we pay for " access " sure believe that all you want. Just as I said second something poofs we will see how much worth their " access " will be.

My main grip is ...

Social or not..

Is that it's just one big empty room. What can you do there you cannot do in old club or in any other place?

It adds nothing just larger space while making old zones look awful and unfinished.

Me personally I don't define it as content. If you do then I guess the standard and quality you are used to differ from mine by very huge degree.

The new room you said.. 2 weeks work at top.

And very grey legal area...

What will happen if someone report it to Ubi?

At best they going to ignore, worse they will ask game to take the club down and worst they will make lawsuit which might ruin whole game.

This isn't some fan project but real paid sex game. I doubt Ubi like their project to be associated with 3DX. No one ever thought of that?

I for one would love to see what their opinion is of copy pasting their ideas / work into paid sex game.

Riela I don't think they are copy pasting anything.

For example some of the dances are from another game but are available from trubones who claim to own and have produced everything they have.

I think the devs believe they have genuine rights to them as they purchased them from trubones, if they did that is, I have only heard a strong rumour as to that is where they got them from.

Trubones say on their site that their animations are perfect for game developers giving the impression that they are licensed to use them if they purchase them.

When it comes to the crunch though they will say they do not provide licenses.

There are other places that do the same thing with buildings, props, furniture and all types of things.

Some are legit and it is possible that the club building was also purchase by Ubi from the same place our devs did, although it is doubtful until we know for sure we shouldn't assume anything.

There are lots of developers that make a living creating content like buildings, and some of the bigger game companies do use some of them.

If they don't buy the sole rights then that building is still listed for sale.

As I said in my last comment, what can be done in the new club is they can hold the big events in there where NC was getting to small to do so.

And I think that may have been one of the main reasons for the new bigger club.

As for statistics, I am sure they will have them on what months had more people re sub, more new members and all the relative figures.

As for me saying the biggest amount of people coming back was when the 4 new dances came in, well that was just plain obvious, numbers more than tripled for a couple of months and I knew a lot of people that re subbed at that time.

They did in NC anyway, not sure about SC where you normally hang.

If the devs aren't matching up figures in that way then they aren't very smart, but I would be pretty sure they would be.

The thing I am mostly disappointed about is I believe with the growth in the game there should be enough funds to employ some more devs and really get things moving along.

That is what I feel we should push for, more investment back into the game, more devs, faster development.

And yes I do agree the content to be able to hold people in the game isn't there, there are so many things needed.

The way I see it though is development is moving far to slow, and there is no way they can keep everyone happy with such a slow growth.

The main thing that keeps people in the game are the friendships they make.

But when it comes to it even with really good friends if there is not much to do then things get boring.

People start just getting in contact through Skype and other methods because the main thing they do is chat.

I haven't played many games but all the ones I have looked at seem to have some sort of competitive thing, or at least something to challenge you.

I think that is the main thing that 3DX lacks, it just can't keep relying on people having sex and chatting because as soon as the sex part of it becomes not so important, it doesn't offer much.

What I have tried to do is look at what the devs seem to be working on and make suggestions on what could be easily added as they are working on it.

It has worked a couple of times, I think us pointing out that when they did the 1st release of the new Ui for our rooms and the few extra things they gave us was not enough, they listened and added more.

I would love it if the devs would announce what they are actually working on, so we could make suggestions to match what they are actually doing at the time.

I have hard time believing that triple A company such as Ubisoft that spent 70 millions $ to make and market watch dogs would buy their club from some unity or whatever shitty developer,Twiggy. So no I don't believe anything like that is possible.

That's why they have hundreds of artists as well their own engine which is unique to ubi Games. Which is why I wonder what their stance would be on it.

No, I had not noticed increase in population with added dances. It just when new update comes out most people try it out, you might be surprised but

I met here hundreds of people not everyone based on sex, I don't fuck most of my friendlist, I never had anyone told me they subbed to check 4 dances or club.

The only time I had someone said they resubscribed and came back was usually to check new updates as whole and to see if the game picked up or not... left month after disappointed.

Second reason would be they came back for friends which is totally awful for the game too If that's only reason you come back.

Let's not forget people flock where other people are. You might think new Fresco club is success well I don't think so for which there are several reasons ...

DJs and music are there exclusively. Their music is not my cup of tea which is why I am usually in rooms with friends and barely in public. It makes people group up in one place.

It's new and fancy so everyone goes and afk there. Yet old club is dead. What are these people doing at new club? Half of the people is there AFK, Other goes there because their friends are there and some goes there for music. Is anyone going there to dance some new fancy group dance, play poker? deliver drinks? No because we have nothing like that.

As much as you telling me that people " love to"  synchronize dances. I had seen that very rarely, everytime I go to new club everything is free for all. Never I seen more than 3 people synced there.

Old zone have 1 or 2 people, new ones are not going to stay there and jump out if no one else is there. They are badly designed yacht is empty object, hard to navigate and move around. LI and the one single bed  that feels more like private island that shouldn't have many people anyway.

I think they should upgraded old NC to fresco club and keep side rooms. It would be much more visually pleasing, In fact they should never released new zone without rework of the old ones with exception of the island. When you check quality of old club vs new club. It makes it look like 2 different games.

So no wonder people aren't there much.

As developer I would be ashamed that some places looks good and most of them look like abandoned side project. It isn't professionally looking at all.

The game looks more and more like SL which have zero art direction or style and that's bad. Because SL at this point is millions of random textures mashed together and it breaks immersion.

It actually looks more of fan project rather than paid professional game. Game is full of trial and error.

There were other places that could been added to the game and should have. We were never allowed to vote on the matter.

Yet other locations received tons of request while no one asked for second club.

I wonder what would happen if the game removed all sex poses because this game used to be primary sex game social game secondary.

There are hundreds of social game with much more fun stuff. I would like to see how many people would stay if they parted game into two.

Either pay to be fully social without sex or sex game with social as side. But that would be just to satisfy my curiosity ... call it social experiment.

I noticed orgy rooms getting more fuller but when you check people it's always new ones or the very few that been here ages.

Even most M/F complain they have barely any poses and they have twice as much as FF.

I had noticed population steadily rising this year but all are always new people or alts no way to tell. Barely any returning people.

I legitimately never heard anyone said " omg this new club makes me resubscribe and I am enjoying game now more than ever " Because that kind of thing just isn't happening as the club is just one big room with zero features.

Simply everyone I talked to even the so called " socials " think the club wasn't good addition and those who think that its nice agreed that basically it was put together within week and in reality it's just wallpaper, background nothing else. It adds nothing to the game just a new look in which you cannot do anything new. So it's not going to grip people on it's own and make them stay for months.

And honestly ... if they buy all poses / clothes / dances etc.

It should raise more warning than anything else.

I mean there are tons of things that can be bought cheap and quality as the before mentioned ponytail. Why the game isn't full of it by it now?

When was the last time we got serious clothing piece for females? wedding dress? before that? I don't remember. What about males? was the leather jacket last thing?

Where do you even wear it since most zones are beaches or clubs.

IF they buy stuff into the game, there's just no excuse why we get 1 piece of clothes every half year.

Yes, difference between you and me is that I play lots of games, games that offers hundreds of hours of social or game content,

Yet, this game is most priciest of all. do you know why? Because simply there isn't other game with simple UI and good graphics on the market in mmo sex game department yet.

You will see what happens when something else come along.

This game hold people by friendships and by monopoly.

Something decent on same level which honestly isn't hard to achieve, will come along and steal whole population of this game or you will see updates bi weekly suddenly. That's how it always goes.

Best example for this right now would be internet ISP in america: Look at comcast month before google fiber comes to city and after.

" sorry we cannot remove caps or give you 10mb, it just not possible please pay for 5mb /s 100 $ month thank you"

Week later google announces they going to open there and suddenly you get call from comcast that you get 100 or more mb /s and your contract is going to be adjusted to 20$ a month.

It's same thing happening here.. just wait.. soon hopefully.

As for last point.

Do you think game that's been in development at least 4 years asking for 25 euro / month, should have this population size and content size?

I  don't know myself personally... I think game should been 3x as large and population at least twice as big at this point.

It makes me feel like developers just doesn't want game to work and grow for some reason.

Edited by Riela

You will find lots of buildings in particular in games by the major companies that have been made by outside sources.

A lot of people that have worked for those companies have gone out on their own and are highly qualified and recognised by those companies.

Same with animations, there are a lot of animations in games developed by the major companies done by companies outside.

All you need to do is join some of the developers forums to find that out.

Mostly they are purchased under contract and exclusive which is the main doubt I have in this case.

Some offer variable licenses where you can use them for development but then have to pay a small fortune to use them in a game on the market.

Well as I said I noticed a large increase in the population when that update came out with those dances and there were also quite a few who only re sub when something interesting comes out had come in.

I didn't say if I thought the new club was a success or not, I have said I like the new club and have said reasons I feel why they may have done it.

Also I didn't say people love to syncro dance, I said part of what people liked in the new dances is they could syncro dance with guys whereas they could not before.

It was only a short lived rise in the population, lots didn't go over a month and after 2 months it pretty much went back to what it was before.

I have also noticed it is very quiet in local chat most times I have gone in there and lots seem afk, but that has been going on for a while now in NC before the new club. 

The rest of the stuff you said I have also said myself, I actually feel the game should have close to 10 x the population it has now and have a lot more content that it does and have said that several times in these forums.

I have also questioned why we don't get a lot of things added more often as props in particular take no time to add when they get them from outside sources.

Clothes, hair and sex animations I think they do themselves which I believe is what most of their time goes on.

Scripting I think they do themselves to and can take up a lot of time.

But having said that I don't think the amount of work they do would justify 2 people working full time and I have said that before many times in these forums to.

My thoughts on it is they likely have other projects they work on and only a percentage of their time goes to each project.

Again I say what we should be pushing for is for them to invest back into the game a lot more than seem to be prepared to do.

Even just 2 full time devs employed just to work on 3DX would make a huge difference.

It actually should have been done a long time ago.

And yes I do know how quickly a game like this could be put together now and with even better graphics.

The hardest part is getting the avis ready and then the sex animations, once you have them the rest would take no time.

Maybe the devs feel the game will only be short lived before someone with a much better budget comes along and takes everyone away and that is why they are not prepared to invest much back in.

Maybe they are surprised someone hasn't already as there is a ready made market just waiting.

Who knows

• 3 weeks later...

I have hard time believing that triple A company such as Ubisoft that spent 70 millions $ to make and market watch dogs would buy their club from some unity or whatever shitty developer,Twiggy. So no I don't believe anything like that is possible.

That's why they have hundreds of artists as well their own engine which is unique to ubi Games. Which is why I wonder what their stance would be on it.

No, I had not noticed increase in population with added dances. It just when new update comes out most people try it out, you might be surprised but

I met here hundreds of people not everyone based on sex, I don't fuck most of my friendlist, I never had anyone told me they subbed to check 4 dances or club.

The only time I had someone said they resubscribed and came back was usually to check new updates as whole and to see if the game picked up or not... left month after disappointed.

Second reason would be they came back for friends which is totally awful for the game too If that's only reason you come back.

Let's not forget people flock where other people are. You might think new Fresco club is success well I don't think so for which there are several reasons ...

DJs and music are there exclusively. Their music is not my cup of tea which is why I am usually in rooms with friends and barely in public. It makes people group up in one place.

It's new and fancy so everyone goes and afk there. Yet old club is dead. What are these people doing at new club? Half of the people is there AFK, Other goes there because their friends are there and some goes there for music. Is anyone going there to dance some new fancy group dance, play poker? deliver drinks? No because we have nothing like that.

As much as you telling me that people " love to"  synchronize dances. I had seen that very rarely, everytime I go to new club everything is free for all. Never I seen more than 3 people synced there.

Old zone have 1 or 2 people, new ones are not going to stay there and jump out if no one else is there. They are badly designed yacht is empty object, hard to navigate and move around. LI and the one single bed  that feels more like private island that shouldn't have many people anyway.

I think they should upgraded old NC to fresco club and keep side rooms. It would be much more visually pleasing, In fact they should never released new zone without rework of the old ones with exception of the island. When you check quality of old club vs new club. It makes it look like 2 different games.

So no wonder people aren't there much.

As developer I would be ashamed that some places looks good and most of them look like abandoned side project. It isn't professionally looking at all.

The game looks more and more like SL which have zero art direction or style and that's bad. Because SL at this point is millions of random textures mashed together and it breaks immersion.

It actually looks more of fan project rather than paid professional game. Game is full of trial and error.

There were other places that could been added to the game and should have. We were never allowed to vote on the matter.

Yet other locations received tons of request while no one asked for second club.

I wonder what would happen if the game removed all sex poses because this game used to be primary sex game social game secondary.

There are hundreds of social game with much more fun stuff. I would like to see how many people would stay if they parted game into two.

Either pay to be fully social without sex or sex game with social as side. But that would be just to satisfy my curiosity ... call it social experiment.

I noticed orgy rooms getting more fuller but when you check people it's always new ones or the very few that been here ages.

Even most M/F complain they have barely any poses and they have twice as much as FF.

I had noticed population steadily rising this year but all are always new people or alts no way to tell. Barely any returning people.

I legitimately never heard anyone said " omg this new club makes me resubscribe and I am enjoying game now more than ever " Because that kind of thing just isn't happening as the club is just one big room with zero features.

Simply everyone I talked to even the so called " socials " think the club wasn't good addition and those who think that its nice agreed that basically it was put together within week and in reality it's just wallpaper, background nothing else. It adds nothing to the game just a new look in which you cannot do anything new. So it's not going to grip people on it's own and make them stay for months.

And honestly ... if they buy all poses / clothes / dances etc.

It should raise more warning than anything else.

I mean there are tons of things that can be bought cheap and quality as the before mentioned ponytail. Why the game isn't full of it by it now?

When was the last time we got serious clothing piece for females? wedding dress? before that? I don't remember. What about males? was the leather jacket last thing?

Where do you even wear it since most zones are beaches or clubs.

IF they buy stuff into the game, there's just no excuse why we get 1 piece of clothes every half year.

Yes, difference between you and me is that I play lots of games, games that offers hundreds of hours of social or game content,

Yet, this game is most priciest of all. do you know why? Because simply there isn't other game with simple UI and good graphics on the market in mmo sex game department yet.

You will see what happens when something else come along.

This game hold people by friendships and by monopoly.

Something decent on same level which honestly isn't hard to achieve, will come along and steal whole population of this game or you will see updates bi weekly suddenly. That's how it always goes.

Best example for this right now would be internet ISP in america: Look at comcast month before google fiber comes to city and after.

" sorry we cannot remove caps or give you 10mb, it just not possible please pay for 5mb /s 100 $ month thank you"

Week later google announces they going to open there and suddenly you get call from comcast that you get 100 or more mb /s and your contract is going to be adjusted to 20$ a month.

It's same thing happening here.. just wait.. soon hopefully.

As for last point.

Do you think game that's been in development at least 4 years asking for 25 euro / month, should have this population size and content size?

I  don't know myself personally... I think game should been 3x as large and population at least twice as big at this point.

It makes me feel like developers just doesn't want game to work and grow for some reason.

I am sorry but Ubisoft is far from releasing & or understanding quality digital platforms & there released content proves this... There genre of games looks good but they don't have the math for how time dilation works between time zones worldwide if 10k members log on a game at the same time on the same map... The rest of what you mentioned holds merit... Most of these NEW game companies have yet to understand how lag even works at both ends... most times this issue is answered with a new server or more maps to spread the population out... Copying the map 10 times allowing 20 members on each instance of the same map is how someone figures the math out... Ubisoft is a child in the realm of internet gaming full circle... Cheers Mate!!!!