3DXChat Community

College Shooting (Thursday Oct 1, 2015)

FenrisWolf

I wanted to share this here, and I suppose this is the best forum for it.  I know I don't post much, but I see so many posts here about such mundane things, and hearing about this today just hit me and made me remember the world doesn't revolve around me and my problems.  I just wanted to take the time to tell people to remember those you love, because you never know when you'll no longer have the chance to tell them.  I would appreciate anyone helping spread the love.

I just read about a college shooting that happened Thursday, Oct 1, and it got me thinking, my recent emotional issues are nothing compared to what others are suffering in the world every day.  So I wanted to dedicate this song to the 10 dead and several wounded from the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Oregon as well as the victims of other recent tragedies such as this.  My heart and prayers go out to them and their families.  Godspeed to all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SAF0Maa3q4

Guest Eclipse

So TRAGIC and SENSELESS TO SAY THE LEAST.

I feel terrible for all those innocent people whose lives have been stolen and those whose lives are now changed forever...

I live in NYC (8.4 million people) located on the East Coast (113.5 million people) of the United States (319 million people) part of North America (529 million people) on a planet where 7.2 billion people live...The thought that tragedies like this will never go away or worst yet continue to grow is truly sickening. We all know things need to change, what exactly or how, I'm not smart enough to even begin to discuss that. But, I do know (or feel) that unless enough people care, nothing will change...I don't mean to sound pessimistic, just realistic.

tumblr_m41rcpD5w31qmdch6o1_1280.png

PS: I hope no one takes offense to any of this...extremely sad, extremely tragic

Thank you all for the replies and likes.  It's nice to see the support and that others care about such things as well.  Any of you who wish feel free to add me, here and in game if you bump into me there.  Same name.  Thank you for your prayers and well wishes for the victims of this tragedy.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.  The ongoing of these tragedies that can be prevented as the warning signs are there, just ignored.  Hopefully in time they can start to get a grip on the mental illnesses that seem to plague those doing this.  It's going to get much worse before it gets better.