3DXChat Community

Cruise and Ali's Wedding - September 6th, 2015

Lyam

For those who couldn't make this wonderful day (evening)...here's my vows to my beloved, sexy husband - Cruise. Love you baby. :wub:  

Today, as I give myself to you, my mind is clear and my commitment is strong and without reservation.  I take you to be my husband, my friend, my lover, my tormentor, my companion-in-life and my instigator in trouble.  You have helped me triumph over challenges presented, encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem. I love you without knowing how or when or from where. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I do not yet know.  I love you not for what you are, but what you are when I am with you.

I promise to love you unconditionally, support you in your goals, honor and respect you without TOO much sass (except on Fridays).  I promise to love you faithfully through perfect times and the merely fabulous times.  I hereby promise to resist the urge to beat your ass when you are difficult.  I love you with all my heart and stand here before our friends, sharing the happiest day of my life.  I want nothing more than to share my future with you.

I am so proud to call you my husband; words will never be enough to show the love I have for you.  When I’m with you, my heart beats so fast.  I feel like it may explode if I let myself feel just how much I love you.  The extent of your ruggedly-handsome good looks is overwhelming, both inside and out.  I promise to be there for you and I will never let you down.  I have loved you since the day I met you, and I will continue to do so until forever.

I vow to trust and value your opinions, and stand by your actions. I pledge to always treat you as my best friend and equal.  I will ask for help when I need it, and offer help to you always.  Let us be friends and lovers, and grow old disgracefully together in good times and in bad; in joy as well as in sorrow, I give you my trust, my love and my soul.  I love you. Very simple. Very truly.  You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. There isn’t another soul on this planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I’m with you.   I am forever changed because of who you are and what you’ve meant to me, Cruise.