3DXChat Community

''It is the hell under our feets?''

Briana

WTF!!! Té qui toé pour me dire quand et quoi poster icite.

Yea i got no idea what that says but annyways... just sayin u can post what u want but just a suggestion instead of starting a new topic just for a couple of screens that u think are cool why not post it in an existing topic for this kind of thing... Forums are messy enough as it is... 

starting a new topic just for a couple of screens that u think are cool

Really? You think I'm posting here just for getting prestige and want to showing my printed screen are ''Cool'' No senses, I just asked a question about what I noticed in game and wanted to show what I'm talked about by this screen views fuck! And BTW...Talk about anything on your mind isn't not what this section is made for? Pfff...Une vrai criss de farce.

Yea i got no idea what that says but annyways... just sayin u can post what u want but just a suggestion instead of starting a new topic just for a couple of screens that u think are cool why not post it in an existing topic for this kind of thing... Forums are messy enough as it is... 

I do agree with you pashion, however she is not alone in doing this, Like three other people have done it already, so the forum is starting to be real messy.

I mean, remember when I spoke up about it, and I was essentially in a very polite manner to f*ck off? We are beating a dead horse here, the admins of this forum does not really care about the shape of the forum, just look at all the sh*t Jaime! posts and he gets away with!

Not disagreeing with you pashion :) , just saying that we are fighting a dying fight here.

We might as well dwelve into full anarchy and become raiders. My raider name will be "Sugartits McGee", which one will yours be?

wasteland_raider_by_jflaxman-d56txlm.jpg

Guest RobT

Really? You think I'm posting here just for getting prestige and want to showing my printed screen are ''Cool'' No senses, I just asked a question about what I noticed in game and wanted to show what I'm talked about by this screen views fuck! And BTW...Talk about anything on your mind isn't not what this section is made for? Pfff...Une vrai criss de farce.

eshhhh, She made a suggestion is all. Lets not have a high blood pressure episode.

keep-calm-and-carry-on-original.jpg

Actually it is a glitch, (You don't say?) that makes it possible for you to go under NC.

First time happened to me I didn't knew was possible to go under NC...but asking a question here with Print screen it's not allowed,sorry for overmessing your forum with my posting,end of discussion,replied what you want againt this posting or asked for it removal, no more time to waist here.

First time happened to me I didn't knew was possible to go under NC...but asking a question here with Print screen it's not allowed,sorry for overmessing your forum with my posting,end of discussion,replied what you want againt this posting or asked for it removal, no more time to waist here.

It is allowed. First time I experienced the glitch I was shocked as well.

The toilet then wash hands bug??

And briana no need to get your nickers in a knot girl. was just making a suggestion I did not tell you what u can and can not do. Did u see me write " no so naughty u can not post this bad bad bad" ???? Carry on and good day. I'm out.

55229310.jpg

There used to be a way to go under the floor. I do not remember though and the glitch could be fixed by now.

I thought it was go pee then click washing hands (in the same time) and go left, annnnd welcome do underworld ^^

bfbf7cdd05723e48ef24c2d40556daa4_large.j

Thanks for posting Briana, sounds pretty cool.

Thank you Eclipse, but i decided to removed all my print screen and media contents in this forum cause it's seem i overmess the forum in many of my topic made here, sorry to say,but it was the last time I post anything here.

Thank you Eclipse, but i decided to removed all my print screen and media contents in this forum cause it's seem i overmess the forum in many of my topic made here, sorry to say,but it was the last time I post anything here.

Don't be discouraged. It was just a suggestion.

Guest Skar

Cool but did u really need to start another topic for this?? Having fun with ss is for these. Sorry. Just sayin'

WTF!!! Té qui toé pour me dire quand et quoi poster icite.

You do realize that you are overreacting much to Pashion comment. I don't know on which side of the bed you woke up that morning.

It not less agressive because it in Québec slang and google translator can't make any sense of that.

Your choice if you don't want to post here anymore, but don't make youself sound like you are the victim in all this. If you gonna react that way to every opinion that people give you here, it might be a good idea to spare yourself the emotion. 

French : 

On respire par le nez. Et la seule farce ici c'est que tu es la seule personne qui crache ton venin. Tu n'aimes pas ce qu'une personne dit sur le forum, tu peut la bloqué au lieu de faire une scène digne d'un soap américain. 

Prend soin de toi et n'oublie pas de respirer par le nez, c'est bon pour la pression sanguine. 

*BTW, the french part if not a translation of the english part*

EDIT : I guess it came out much more harsh that I would like. I guess I got a extra sensitivity when it come to Québec french. Oh well, sorry about that Briana, I can have quite the temper at time. I would still try to take the comment of people here not so personal. It should make yourself much more easier. People will always comment, suggest thing. Some wil be nicer then others. You take some and you leave some, but it pointless to get all upset about it. Yes, the forum is a mess. People will suggest that you post your topic elsewhere depend on there opinions. You are free to listen to them or ignore there comment. Just don't raise your "forum voice", it just always end up ugly.

Anyway, my 2 cent really.