3DXChat Community

DOOR

SpockMoon

Saw this at one of the locations. A movable door. And wondered how it is possible to create such a thing?It moves both ways when the character pushes it while walking.

IMG_20240402_231221.thumb.jpg.a3fc7c4f6528fbefb0f7c96e942926ed.jpgIMG_20240402_231308.thumb.jpg.62d3eb687b5978dca4f11440c6be78c3.jpg

Edited by SpockMoon

57 minutes ago, SpockMoon said:

Saw this at one of the locations. A movable door. And wondered how it is possible to create such a thing?It moves both ways when the character pushes it while walking.

IMG_20240402_231221.thumb.jpg.a3fc7c4f6528fbefb0f7c96e942926ed.jpgIMG_20240402_231308.thumb.jpg.62d3eb687b5978dca4f11440c6be78c3.jpg

Only is to my knowledge by downloading a world file with it inside, since it was a test feature that got removed but code still seem to exist and work. So pre existing doors placed before removal of the build feature inside world editor still seem to work. Not entirely sure why it was removed aside from at times acting a little wacky. But guess the attempt to make working doors we can use in world editor been abandoned, since I have not seen any developer responses to removing the beta feature.

1 hour ago, TashaTight said:

Only is to my knowledge by downloading a world file with it inside, since it was a test feature that got removed but code still seem to exist and work. So pre existing doors placed before removal of the build feature inside world editor still seem to work. Not entirely sure why it was removed aside from at times acting a little wacky. But guess the attempt to make working doors we can use in world editor been abandoned, since I have not seen any developer responses to removing the beta feature.

That's what I thought. But I couldn't find a suitable file for construction

It was a experimental feature in the editor 
The door still is in the game but removed from the editor as a object 
If you don't have a world with this inside already you can not add it in game only by editing the world file 

• 3 weeks later...