3DXChat Community

Embraces

Extreme

We all talk about that we want to have more sex poses in game. Of course it's good, but I think that sex in this game is not the most important thing. At least for me. Sometimes we just need simple human interaction and attention.  Sometimes you just need to hug your friend. When you're sad, when you feel bad. At such moments you just want to put your head on your friend's shoulder, and feel his warm hands that hold you tight. Because sometimes simple hugs can say more than any words.

dbafcdce3ed5cf623620ecb84a0aabd559debe17

We like to sit on the beach or around the bonfire with our friends and just talk. And sometimes you really want your friend hug you. You're sitting on the beach talking about something very personal, your friend gently hugs you, and you feel the warmth of his soul. You feel that you are not alone, you feel that you need him and he needs you.

00cd99ad6fdb8d4628b12d01c819f78159debe17

Sometimes we just want to lie in bed and hugging each other. Not need sex, no need kisses, just put your head on the chest of your partner. He gently stroking your hair, hugs you, you hear his heartbeat. You feel his breathing and tenderness. Sometimes these moments are more important than any words, any kisses. Such moments give you the opportunity to feel each other, understand each other.

8eebf78fa65c2ab8426d4d0db136ac6059debe17

Maybe someone will think it's silly to think about all this at the moment when we don't have enough positions for sex. Of course I understand it. But I hope that in the future we will be able to just hug each other. And as lovers, and as friends. We will be able to express our feelings, not only in words but also in actions. Because there is nothing that brings people closer together more than a simple human embrace. When your friend hugs you, you know that someone needs you, someone cares about you, and you are not alone. And I really want that developers will think about such poses too.

The only reason this thread has not been deleted, its because we will look at it as more than just a suggestion, due its its beauty.

Once again I remind players we have a suggestions Forum, and thats the ONLY place to post suggestions and the place where Devs look.