3DXChat Community

Steam, Voice and Video Chat in Group Chat! Discord is way too complicated

ActionJackson83

Why is there still no option Ingame to comunicate via Voice or Video Chat at least in Group Chat?

Discord is way too complicated

and according Player Videos on Xhamster and other Plattforms there is support for Video Streams via Webcam \ Audio. 

Also, after good reviews in Print like Hustler Magazine and German "Der Spiegel" why is there still no Steam Support?

Steam has Adult Content avaiable.

Edited by ActionJackson83

• ActionJackson83 changed the title to Steam, Voice and Video Chat in Group Chat! Discord is way too complicated

I dont see how Discord is to complicated as you just have to add each other and thats it. 

But I truly truly truly hope, IF they decide to make 3dx Steam supported (which I think will never happen, but lets assume they do), that it will not be only through Steam because they would lose a big number of players since the german community is bigger than most think. And in Germany that Adult Content on Steam is blocked. Dont believe me? Try and find Subverse on Steam, when you live in germany.

Steam takes 30% per purchase. 

BMT Micro, which 3dxchat is using now, takes much less:
https://bmtmicro.com/pricing

Many people love Steam and if 3dxchat will be presented there - may decide to use Steam instead of subscribing through BMT Micro - which means less money for 3dxchat. Of course Steam can bring more customers. Or may not. Who knows. 

And about Discord... I honestly don't understand what is complicating about it? It's very easy to use software. And if you are not comfortable with using your main Discord account for 3dxchat's purposes - you can have up to five accounts connected to one desktop client, easily switching between them. 

• 3 weeks later...