3DXChat Community

Think this been brought up before, but could we possibly have separate saves for outfits and avatar bodies?

TashaTight

Like the title suggest I think it would been good to have some separation between avatar body and outfits, this would allow outfit sharing like with world files. Currently you can't to my knowledge do this, because you would be sharing the avatar body along with the outfit, part this become a problem if you don't wish to share the avatar itself, but also is a problem in most cases for the person on the receiving end. Since they would then not be able to keep their avatar looks while taking on the outfit itself, so I really think there need to be some separation between the two.

Another thing to this is if for instance you do make outfit for yourself then decide on new makeup or hairstyles etc.. you would need to physically change it on every single outfits, which to say the least is not a QoL. So really think you need to consider splitting the two up as I think it would be good both for people who want to exchange outfits but also for the QoL experience, where it wouldn't be needed to redo changes to every outfit if you apply some minor changes to your body/avatars cosmetics.