3DXChat Community

VR Funktion geht bei mir nicht

DARKBIER

Hallo, ich habe eine Oculus Rift S und würde diese gerne im Spiel benutzen, aber es geht nicht. Ich habe die Oculus App installiert kann aber im Spiel in den Einstellungen leider nicht den VR Modus einschalten (Ist ausgegraut und nicht Drückbar), außerdem bekomme ich unter dem Login keine violette Meldung das ein Headset angeschlossen ist kann mir wer helfen? 

Danke im Voraus 😃

2 hours ago, TonyFrx said:

The Metaquest 3 will be available on October 10. Other new new generation headsets will also be available soon. How can 3DX Chat developers ignore VR so much?

Everyone needs to calm down, I am sure it is disabled because they are working on it to fix it.At the very end of Beta testing for the new update, it was enabled in testing mode and worked a bit better.

So I would guess it will be re-enabled in a future patch, until then we need to have patients on this.
I am going to go by this assumption until they announce they will no longer support it, but I highly doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...

From Nibun:

First of all, make sure you have a shortcut of 3dxchat executable on your desktop and that the oculus app is running on your PC. Return to your roomscale area, and once you have connected with Airlink and launched the Rift environment, run 3dxchat from there (go to desktop tab and 'double click' the 3dxchat shortcut to execute it, using the A button from right controller). It will keep loading  without launching. Leave your headset in your roomscale area and go to your PC. You will notice that 3dxchat has opened. Left click to focus in its window and then press F1. The purple bit you mentioned underneath the login credentials will now appear. Left click in it and it will ask you to put on your headset. Leave it as is, and return to your roomscale area, put on your headset; you are now in VR. 

As for the VR button from 3dxchat's settings it is always blacked out when you're not in VR mode; while within VR if you go to settings it is no longer blacked, and you can check and uncheck its box (but don't). (In fact, do not change your settings from within VR; if you want to change resolution, and other settings, do them before you launch it in VR, while on desktop). 

Hope this helps.

I can confirm this is correct.