3DXChat Community

Moles, freckles, breasts, curves, chubby people

meilyn

Hi Varz!

Thanks for taking responsibility for the game I have played now for, well, forgot, maybe 8 years πŸ™‚Β 

My suggestions would be:

- definitely would love to have some tattoos who make freckles and moles (maybe at different levels and spots and amounts) on whole body. Cleavage, belly moles aswell moles on the back and the side can be hot and lovely.

- maybe some possibility to make the breasts more hang realistically.

- some possibility to make my avatar more curvy/chubby on the right spots πŸ˜‰Β 

I know there are voices who say that would clip with clothes, but what about just having the possibility to make the avatar at least for sex and nude a more chubby? Maybe a compromise?

Β 

Thanks a lot and regards and kisses

mei πŸ™‚Β 

I support the idea to have a greater range of character individualization. It is very important for immersion. A body weight slider would definitely be a great addition, but I understand that it probably would require an adaption of clothes and poses. Moles on the other hand should be easy to implement as tattoo texture. If you add a saggy option for boobs, please make it a slider where you can chose between saggy and fake.