3DXChat Community

Thank you 3DX Devs :)

Janet

@Lisa@Gizmo (and @allwhicharebehindthegame:))

Dear devs,
maybe you will read it, or not, not sure but well i wanna say something.

The end of the year knocks on the door, also xmas wants attention.
I wasn't active for the complete duration and had a lot of breaks between but well... i have to say what the hell you made with that game is freaking amazing!
As i started, the "world editor" was fresh.
There were not much shapes/textures/effects/ features in general and meanwhile you can totaly freak out with that thing and it's also easy to handle for an edit software.
Cool.
You have added a lot of poses (well, still a lot left and specificaly the BDSM part would love to have a lot more attention in my oppinion) but in general it's clearly seeable you do listen alot to the community and i think the priorities in core are well placed.
The recent patched search/ fav/sort function i do like really much and i think its an huge quality of life feature.
The face morpher and the new material system looks also very good.
I mean, yeah, i would love to have certain features but i also do understand that you follow the high priority things at first and some things are simply harder to develop as people would guess (or simply NOT possible without tons of timewaste).
What i wanna say is, i can literaly feel that you seem to be with a lot of love behind that whole project and that you enjoy making this place better for everyone.
So thank you for all that effort, i can't wait what comes next in the upcoming year!
I wish you all a very nice xmas and happy new year!
I hope you can refill your batteries with your friends and family and push the energy in a lot of stunning content when you're back!
I will have an eye on it for sure!

Bye :)

Edited by Janet