3DXChat Community

Constantly Disconnected

Jessi

Hello

i am in 3dx more than a year, but since January it gets worse and worse. When I log in, it needs a few minutes and I get disconnected again, that will repeat for 5 to 15 times, every few minutes until suddenly i can stay in game and it doesn't disconnect me. Means. if I don't have 1 hour just for the log in process, the game is completely unplayable. And I heard from many other players who have the same problem.

I tried

-cleaning cache - 1 million times

-changing servers usa/europe - 1 million times

I paid the last time for a year and unfortunately I cant find the order number, seems only to be in the email from the payment, so the system doesn't allow me to open a ticket to support.

Being a very patient person, by now I am very annoyed and tired and I hope somebody of staff can help before I will consider to leave.

Edited by Jessi

9 hours ago, MeiLing said:

There are more and more problems like this.... maybe time to think that the problem is on server side too

I have never experienced such problems, except for occasions in the past when the server crashes and it affects everyone.  However, I am aware that the client/server architecture might be very sensitive to packet drops or momentary latency issues, leading to disconnects for those impacted by these.  Of course, whilst these issues can be caused anywhere on the route between server and client (and not specifically the fault of either) it would be better if the game could be made less sensitive to them.  Having said that, I am not saying that is the cause of Jessi's (the OP) problem as we don't have the data needed to confirm that.

@Jessi If a router re-boot doesn't help, next time you experience such problems try the self-tests on Colindude's Server Status site.

https://3dxchat-status.com/selftest

Edited by Leopardus

Yes, the router reboot should have been in the list of things I tried 1 million time.

and next time you experience such problems is easy, because it happens EVERY TIME. the server status side says that everything OK and the selftest simply doesn't work. It starts up and closes a second later from alone.