3DXChat Community

Use Blender to create sex furniture?

ChillCat206

Just a general recommendation: Maybe you should surf through the forum to check threads and discussions from last 6-10 years that handle several of your questions already instead of asking things others have asked before and also others also have answered before. You will find many threads about all that and within these threads also a lot of information where to find already created content to be used in the game...

🤷‍♂️😏

2 hours ago, ChillCat206 said:

Hello. Can I use blender to create objects? Sex furniture etc? What format do I use? or what program are people using to create bdsm equipment? Any help appreciated thank you.

People here use world editor to create bdsm things. 

15 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

People here use world editor to create bdsm things. 

Thank you! Wasn't totally sure if that was the main way to go about it! And as far as poses? Like being tied or locked to a bench? Do I take them from existing made furniture mods? Thank you for the help!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dam  searching  forums is a nightmare  so often get the "couldn't find what your looking for" and yet we all know  there is plenty of subject matter   but  just   cant find it. LadiesToyDE was about as helpful as asking a 4 year old ! Maybe  she could have posted  the link  or   pages to  look up  stuff on , but  I guess she tried searching and came up empty and couldn't  find any INFO !

Congrats. When I do a simple search for 'Blender' as a keyword, I get a result of 7 pages with about 60-70 threads or posts covering 'Blender' as a word. And by checking just 3, 4, 5 of the first results of this listing shows that there are plenty of people that recommend to use Blender as a tool, but are afraid this objects cannot be used since there is no chance to convert it to the right format or whatsoever.

This is some easy thing and didn't took more than just 5 Minutes. So I just don't know what you are complaining actually.

Maybe it's annoying, not clever or whatsoever that there is no chance to use external tools in that way you like to have it. But the information about it is existing in the forum already. And you're right that there might be better ways of exchanging information and knowledge. Nevertheless keeping it simple and lazy by asking similar questions again and again is just a way to worsening the problem, because with every new thread targeting the same question, the forum gets bigger and more difficult to find what you or anybody else is trying to find.....

And -by the way- 'she' is a 'he'.....also easy to find out by looking at the profile. Or the picture. But requires again some initiative to do a bit more... 🤷‍♂️