3DXChat Community

Valentine's day

Yunala

Such a nice day to spend with friends and loved ones. Getting something special for that person that mean alot to you. If i was rich as hell i would give that special someone the world but sometimes money cant do it. With hard times always looming over us, its the creativity that really catches my attention and awww.

Pretty much everything has been done but there are still ways to call it your own. I would just make homemade cards for everyone. If your sweet, i would cover it all with candy. If your that hot sexy type id give u a card covered in jalapeno peppers just for giggles. (I would feel sorry for whom might get that one. Dont rub your eyes). you know silly stuff like that.

Not sure what everyone else would do, but it will always come from the heart in some way. ^_^

Such a nice day to spend with friends and loved ones. Getting something special for that person that mean alot to you. If i was rich as hell i would give that special someone the world but sometimes money cant do it. With hard times always looming over us, its the creativity that really catches my attention and awww.

Pretty much everything has been done but there are still ways to call it your own. I would just make homemade cards for everyone. If your sweet, i would cover it all with candy. If your that hot sexy type id give u a card covered in jalapeno peppers just for giggles. (I would feel sorry for whom might get that one. Dont rub your eyes). you know silly stuff like that.

Not sure what everyone else would do, but it will always come from the heart in some way. ^_^

I really Love this yes it's so hard these days to buy when not working, making something can really pull at my heart stings, we can also Make Cup cakes, or a candle lit dinner