3DXChat Community

Private rooms not loading

TomaHawk

I seem to be having an issue with my Private room not loading, I'm obviously connected since I'm able to see other rooms, players and chat. Every time I go into a private room I there the following message:

Process Error: Length of the data to encrypt is invalid

I'm able to see other players off in the distance while I'm standing in the ocean, also my pictures are missing. the only places I'm able to access are the game basic rooms like the beach and clubs. I've de-installed and reinstalled the game several times, and installed under different drives and folders and I still have the same issue. Anyone got any clue what is happening here?

prob01.jpg

prob02.jpg

prob03.jpg

prob04.jpg

prob06.jpg

On 9/5/2020 at 12:08 AM, Etsy said:

I had the same exact problem until it was figured out my Cable Provider "Xfinity" was blocking the game.. Temp fix is turning off Xfinity security while playing game

Something like this can be the reason. 3dxChat uses different server ips for the game and if one is blocked you can have a very strange behaviour.

But maybe they still use doamin names and not ips in some of their code. So test a different DNS server. You can normally change this in your router. The gogole DNS server 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 works great. Try them @TomaHawk maybe it helps.