3DXChat Community

Your honest opinion

Lҽʋιɳα

Your opinion  

25 members have voted

1. 1. The server gets worse and worse, even reaching more than one DC in a few minutes. This has been happening for a while now, and patience begins to end especially in view of the paid subscription that have deadlines. So you end up not playing until the end

• I don't renew subscription
    • Abandonment now, patience is exhausted
    • I wait for a miracle, by the end of the subscription
    • I better not say anything..

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2020 at 07:45 AM

1 hour ago, TheMadame said:

Not u lol the guy who made the poll hahah sorry im a nice person i dont do idiots tho

Look you don't deserve an answer, give some idiot to the "boy" who did the survey, before talking and giving some idiot .. think.

2 hours ago, pretty said:

I'm not saying players are not upset, and I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with the game.

What I am saying is the poll is rigged to only give a negative outcome, and that defeats the purpose of a poll.

Expressing dismay with the game and developers is one thing, but setting up a rigged poll which will later be used to show how the majority is unsatisfied and quitting... that is dishonest.

I do not like the current state of the server and I do not like the bugs, but I also am not quitting.  We recently got an update as to what is being done... https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10815-news/

Some will still quit and some will stay, but that poll will only mislead as to the truth of it.  Therefore, it is not a poll but instead just a rigged up sham to support her belief that everyone is unhappy and going to quit.

and look at all the other comments about the uselessness of the survey .. well I already said in the title and description. You know who responds badly to those who try to give voice to the mood of users, they are the frustrated ones who do not want to understand the meaning and attack a normal thing to do. Because nobody was insulted in the survey. Indeed those who love the server are precisely those who put a good or bad answer on the other hand, but those who don't give a shit don't answer. You know when you're pissed off it's because you care about one thing, and you want it to work well, that's fighting for something you love. But some don't see this because they only think about fucking or giving it.

Sorry for the outburst ..
having said that I close and cancel the survey as well, it is so useless. Go as well as it goes, happy you to be in silence without expressing yourself.

To all in this thread, peace.  I for one am here and in game to escape a real world turned upside down by the pandemic.  I wouldn't have found this place otherwise.  I, like many here, are missing friends, families,  activities... desperately.   I choose to make the best it here.  Lighthearted,  fun, with a big dose of naughty!   Am I frustrated with the issues with the game?  Of course.  What I don't want,  is issues with all of you, those of you that make this world delightful.  Options like this are limited,  so I choose to make the best of it. 🙂