3DXChat Community

Prop Poses, Games, and Loop Times

THX

As someone who enjoys game making, I was hoping maybe someone could answer a couple of questions.

Are making prop poses off limits? You know poses attached to a prop . Example can lap dance poses be made tied to a lap dance chair be made? Could poses people try to make for bondage, be made into actual poses.

Can couples animations already made  for example, be made to change slightly to interact with another couple?  Off the top of my head example would be the girls head up during doggy animation, could it be changed to ...I dunno..  a downward position for oral with  one of the other couple if they joined a specific bed prop made for that?

Can pose loops be made longer than 6 seconds to maybe 12 for more movement changes before the loop repeated? Example, instead of clicking on a chair and and all of a sudden your seated, could the animation be made were you go through the process of sitting down and when you click to get up you go through the process of getting out of the seat? 

Can the animations in 3DX be linked together in some way? Where if you already partnered, other poses logically associated with the pose your in have subtle variations not requiring to ask for pose changes all the time?

Are animations such as the hug and kiss that don't require being accepted off limits to make?  Could say a tag animation be made that acts like the hug or kiss does?

Lastly, can couples dance poses be made, or are they off limits by the Devs or to hard to make? 

Such as Salsa,  and a half dozen other couples dances? 

Can sets off strpper dance animations be made?

Edited by THX

On 4/23/2020 at 1:06 PM, THX said:

As someone who enjoys game making, I was hoping maybe someone could answer a couple of questions.

Are making prop poses off limits? You know poses attached to a prop . Example can lap dance poses be made tied to a lap dance chair be made? Could poses people try to make for bondage, be made into actual poses.

Can couples animations already made  for example, be made to change slightly to interact with another couple?  Off the top of my head example would be the girls head up during doggy animation, could it be changed to ...I dunno..  a downward position for oral with  one of the other couple if they joined a specific bed prop made for that?

Can pose loops be made longer than 6 seconds to maybe 12 for more movement changes before the loop repeated? Example, instead of clicking on a chair and and all of a sudden your seated, could the animation be made were you go through the process of sitting down and when you click to get up you go through the process of getting out of the seat? 

Can the animations in 3DX be linked together in some way? Where if you already partnered, other poses logically associated with the pose your in have subtle variations not requiring to ask for pose changes all the time?

Are animations such as the hug and kiss that don't require being accepted off limits to make?  Could say a tag animation be made that acts like the hug or kiss does?

Lastly, can couples dance poses be made, or are they off limits by the Devs or to hard to make? 

Such as Salsa,  and a half dozen other couples dances? 

Can sets off strpper dance animations be made?

I agree and love this ideas! summ @Gizmo and @Lisa