3DXChat Community

Suggest moving a couple poses into new table menu

TashaTight

Like the post says I think some the couch poses could easily be added to the table pose so it's not only new pose added there is in it, ones I am thinking of are the following. There probably some other males or Tgirls ones that would look okay from couch too, but have mostly focus on the female ones and think someone else can probably suggest more if they want to. For other pose groups, btw just to be perfectly clear by move I am suggesting copying them and adjusting them for table. Not remove them from couch to move them over.

Poses1.png

Poses2.png

Edited by KimmyFox

26 minutes ago, Tsela said:

well you can also put the couch pose on the table yourself if you want, right?

To some extend yes, problem with overlapping stuff like that is just sometimes it gets hard for people to figure out what type of poses they can use less they click the right place to get the different menu's. Would be much easier to just have some poses that would work for table too added to the existing menu. Is not like it has not been done with other the menu's chair for instance has same sitting pose as couch the leaning forward one, pretty sure it's in barstool too.