#21 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

You forgot JJ... J

It won’t happen again Robbie, and congrats on catfishing someone on the web for over a year. A truly admirable achievement. Besides, you still have all your multiple personalities to keep you company and are still the self-proclaimed king of 3DX forums that almost nobody in the world reads. Keep that chin up little guy. :)

#22 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Formerly virtual, forever realistic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • LocationSlow dancing in the sunset with my beloved.

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:04 PM

I’ve never seen anyone make a similar claim as this, and definitely not on forums. It must be true if I read it here.

None the less it happened.

As for what I post here and how people gauge, rely, trust or react to it. I’m not at all concerned. I leave that up to the reader. If I let 3dx rule my life...... no I don’t even want to imagine that.....

#23 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

None the less it happened.
As for what I post here and how people gauge, rely, trust or react to it. I’m not at all concerned. I leave that up to the reader. If I let 3dx rule my life...... no I don’t even want to imagine that.....

Mhm. Right.

#24 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:08 PM

We will see your many personas later Robbie JJ. Hang in there buddy. :)

#25 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:22 PM

It won’t happen again Robbie, and congrats on catfishing someone on the web for over a year. A truly admirable achievement. Besides, you still have all your multiple personalities to keep you company and are still the self-proclaimed king of 3DX forums that almost nobody in the world reads. Keep that chin up little guy. :)

Hahahaha... shut up
Attached File  02072019081923.jpg   122.78KB   3 downloads

#26 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:55 PM

Why I oughta box your ears!
FZ9WDTX.jpg
  • Xandisweet likes this

#27 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:58 PM

Google reverse image search gives interesting results, no?

#28 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:04 PM

Mine are staggering, who’d have thought it huh? no actual match (seeing as I took it a few mins ago and uploaded as a hidden image to imgur account - deemikey76 btw, feel free to poke around..) but wow......all those buzz cuts and beards...... how did the Internet know????? 😉

#29 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

Go ahead. Since I take original pictures from my phone in the moment... I can tell you your argument is invalid.

#30 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:20 PM

I looked and I dont know if I should be offended that I've been generalized with Asian chicks in blue shirts. Google, I'm not Asian, or stoned.

#31 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

Hahahaha... shut up
attachicon.gif02072019081923.jpg

So it is true you are a man after all Robbie, thanks for the verification. Though you really do not look over 50, more so in your early 40s so I applaud you for that. ;)

#32 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

I looked and I dont know if I should be offended that I've been generalized with Asian chicks in blue shirts. Google, I'm not Asian, or stoned.

Well I wasn’t gonna say anything...... :D

#33 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

If i have to be someone, i would prefer daisy or tox so i take that as a compliment ❤

Don't strain yourself Robbie JJ The Daisy, just stick to being a nobody like you are now. ;)

#34 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

So it is true you are a man after all Robbie, thanks for the verification. Though you really do not look over 50, more so in your early 40s so I applaud you for that. ;)

29.. but I am not insulted by your superficial view on how I look.
I don't expect everyone to like me or my looks. Shallow people will always fault you for how you look. Some will see and say I am brave for showing myself as I do, I do not wish to hide behind the screen. I'm me, if you don't like it then that's your problem, not mine.

#35 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:49 PM

Don't strain yourself Robbie JJ The Daisy, just stick to being a nobody like you are now. ;)

Better than diverting your identity to other people to cover up who you are. Just waiting for the next "I have had it with these people who are just like me! I'm leaving!" post.

#36 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

you are invited, it wont be trolling, just chatting. might even sing a song.

I want to hear the singing too!!! If I'm too late, someone had better have recorded it!

#37 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:55 PM

Totally! Let me know..Its fun to hear everyone's voices! Sometimes ya go...sounds just like I expected! Other your way waay off. Just, no letting tox near me when she's sick..she enjoys sharing her boogers way too much. And Sandy has to sign a waiver. Ya know, so she can't sue me if I try and see her boobs.
  • RobT and Xandisweet like this

#38 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:00 PM

Better than diverting your identity to other people to cover up who you are. Just waiting for the next "I have had it with these people who are just like me! I'm leaving!" post.

The person diverting their identity is quite obvious Robbie JJ The Daisy. The only mystery is how many more people will be accused of it for not liking you. 29 forever. :)

#39 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

All this nonsense with nothing to support your claim. Except several people who have seen and heard me.. I'm a damn sexy man if your assumption was correct, and my giggle is irresistible almost as much as my snorts.

#40 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:46 PM

All this nonsense with nothing to support your claim. Except several people who have seen and heard me.. I'm a damn sexy man if your assumption was correct, and my giggle is irresistible almost as much as my snorts.

Bravo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users