3DXChat Community

Catch and Fuck game play suggestions.

Vida

I have a feeling the World Editor is going to make it possible for some creative people to make impressive maps for the Catch and Fuck (C&F) community game. I was thinking we, as a community, could come up with some standards for the C&F game play. For those not familiar with C&F, the basic rules are a person runs and someone hunts/chases them. To catch the runner, the hunter/chaser uses the Hug or Kiss button to stop the runner. When caught, the runner submits to the whims of the person who caught him or her within the boundaries of 3DX.

The idea I have is to put the glowing bracelets to good use by color coding the players. All pink or default purple bracelets (color to be decided) would be runners for women only. All default blue would be runners for men only. Yep, you guessed it, a blue and pink/purple would be a runner for both sexes. All green, or none, would be for the chasers. The reasoning for using green, instead of the obvious red, is the default purple is very close in color to red. Going with the option of no bracelet has the potential of making night games more interesting. Also, perhaps a better name for the game would be a good idea.

Default blue:

yqXugTZ.png

Default purple:

mYxsZXM.png

Default green:

lvM7JiG.png

Pink:

nB5G1NQ.png

Purple and Red:

xReGr5o.png