3DXChat Community

Dear 3dx: today I fucked up

Ceres

Ever have a huge crush on someone on 3dx?  Of course you have.  There's this particular girl: I'll call her SuperCutie (not her name). She's a world-class RPer.  I've only been 'intimate' with her a couple of times--and both times were amazing--so I'm always drooling for my next opportunity.

After midnight today I'm dancing in Fresco and it's very crowded.  I notice SuperCutie in the dark corner by the stairs, fucking some guy.  I pay like literally no attention to the guy (I can barely see him, it's so dark over there), but I'm freecamming all over SuperCutie per usual.  I send her a short message. She responds, but I don't want to interrupt her RP, so I just perv on her and wish it was me she was fucking.

I'm consoling myself (with my usual 370 open chat windows) and after a little while I notice that SuperCutie and her guy are no longer by the stairs.  I search the crowd, afraid she's left Fresco ... but then-- Yaay!  I find her (and the guy) dancing right next to me!

Woohoo!  They're done with their RP, I think, and I'm wondering if now's my chance for SuperCutie Sloppy Seconds ... when the guy dancing next to us messages me.  "Hi, Ceres, want to have a threesome with me and SuperCutie?" he asks.

My heart skips a few beats.

You have to understand: I'm a bit obsessed with this girl. Anything she wants, I'm there. Pick up her drycleaning?  Sure!  Drive her to the airport?  You bet! Help her move?  I'll rent the truck!  Do her anal bleaching? OMG my pleasure!  I mean I'll take anything I can get, right?  

I'm absolutely honored that SuperCutie is so thrilled with my past boudoir skill demonstrations that she picked me (ME!) to fuck her guy with her.  I resolve to bring my absolute A-game. To rock this guy's (and SuperCutie's) world.  My gift to her. 

"Fuck yes," I reply.  

So he partners us both ... and we go off to the couches ... and I'm on fire.  Every nasty thing I've ever learned ... all my sexy little tricks ... anything I've dreamt up that guys like?  I'm bringing it all.  I'm trying to give this guy the fuck of his life.  Not for him, but for SuperCutie.  

So it goes on and on.  I know I'm doing a good job because the guy is in freaking Heaven, and he's not trying to hide it.  But I keep it up.  Nastier and nastier.  I want to blow this guy's mind, and SuperCutie's too.  

As I'm fucking him ... well ... he seems sweet, but to be honest?  I'm kind of wondering what she sees in him. I'm thinking: She can do so much better than this guy.  But whatever.  Who am I to judge her choices?

So he cums ... and I do the oral cumswap thing with SuperCutie ... which makes him cum again ... but after a bit SuperCutie breaks it off and we're back to the dance floor. I talk to her to make sure I did okay ... and to make sure she's okay.  

There wasn't a lot of verbal interaction between SuperCutie and her guy, which surprised me, so I ask her if she likes him.

She hedges about liking him, and I'm like 'Huh'?  

I'm talking to her, trying to delicately figure out why they're together ... and then it occurs to me that she's delicately doing the same thing.

I have a sick thought. "Wait .... The guy we just fucked. Isn't he your boyfriend?" I ask. I belatedly realize that I never got a good look at the guy she was fucking by the stairs, nor did I bother to check his profile.

"What?!" she says. "I thought you was your boyfriend!"

"You've gotta be kidding me," I tell her.

I still can't believe this actually happened.  But at least we can laugh about it.  Kind of.

So, yeah. Today I fucked up.  Good for whatsisname ... but from now on ... I'll be a bit less quick on the accept button.

I mean probably.  

TL;DR: I fuck a guy thinking he's my crush's boyfriend; and she fucks him thinking he's my boyfriend ... and it turns out that neither of us knew him.  We both got colded into doing what has to be the most successful cold approach FMF threesome in the history of 3dx.

*Dies Laughing*  That's AWESOME.   

I have been duped sorta because of my horrible memory and people capitalizing on it.  Sometimes people will PM me and I'm like ... do I know them?  Did I do something with them,  what the heck was it... or are they just messaging me to be nice?   I'm trying to search for context clues. It's like 50 first dates,  I am repeatedly surprised !

*Dies Laughing*  That's AWESOME.   

I have been duped sorta because of my horrible memory and people capitalizing on it.  Sometimes people will PM me and I'm like ... do I know them?  Did I do something with them,  what the heck was it... or are they just messaging me to be nice?   I'm trying to search for context clues. It's like 50 first dates,  I am repeatedly surprised !

And expect the number of random PMs to increase now XD

• 2 weeks later...