3DXChat Community

Curvy Full Figures in 3DX

SamanthaSweetheart

• 2 months later...

All for if it's both guys and girls, but strongly doubt it will happen like another said it might mean reworking poses for them not to look weird, which i doubt developers are willing to do. Secondly however you look at it high visual sex products often strongly marketed forward male audience where i think a lot those, would prefer bikini beach babes over more natural shapes or curves. But then again i personally think there more important things for developers to focus on, there still no FFF group sex or FSS, MSS, MMS and so forth plus Tgirls still don't have any cum shots. While more body types and customization be really welcome i honestly think trying to keep more players who feel ignored in community due to animation priorities are more important atm. That not to say i don't support idea, but right now i support keeping Tgirls and gay minorities more.

All for if it's both guys and girls, but strongly doubt it will happen like another said it might mean reworking poses for them not to look weird, which i doubt developers are willing to do. Secondly however you look at it high visual sex products often strongly marketed forward male audience where i think a lot those, would prefer bikini beach babes over more natural shapes or curves. But then again i personally think there more important things for developers to focus on, there still no FFF group sex or FSS, MSS, MMS and so forth plus Tgirls still don't have any cum shots. While more body types and customization be really welcome i honestly think trying to keep more players who feel ignored in community due to animation priorities are more important atm. That not to say i don't support idea, but right now i support keeping Tgirls and gay minorities more.

Kimmy, as much as I agree with you that this game lacks a lot, just two thoughts;

First, devs don´t care about implementing ridiculously huge boobs (looks over to Veronique and smiles) which collide with almost everything in game. So, why shouldn´t they add bigger bums and thicker thighs/arms and a belly that doesn´t show a hint of a six-pack?

Second, it is true that Tgirls and gay minorities are lacking support. Now, I´m a highly bisexual (ingame mostly lesbian) BDSM-girl with some extra curves - talking bout minorities I´m pretty much alone then.......

What I want to say is just what Samantha stated above: "A girl can dream". And.... I´m not sure if there isn´t a majority of guys and girls who at least want to have the possibility to add some extra pounds to their avis or see them on others..... On the other hand, a tightbodied bikini girl *bites her lip* - I think it´s diversity that makes life colorful, so let´s fight for it. Or at least dream of it.....

Hugs,

Sandra

Guest silverbackalphabull

I have always been a huge fan and proponent of female avatars looking as closely to their female operated controllers; fuller shapes, natural body marks (freckles, moles, dimples, exquisite flaws, etc). This would allow for a greater range of individual creativity and imagination. I can live without the height difference for now if it brings up issues with the poses, but with all the technology and smart people we have running this circus this should be one of the top priorities if not the top one next to additional poses for the next update after V2 comes out. 

Kimmy, as much as I agree with you that this game lacks a lot, just two thoughts;

First, devs don´t care about implementing ridiculously huge boobs (looks over to Veronique and smiles) which collide with almost everything in game. So, why shouldn´t they add bigger bums and thicker thighs/arms and a belly that doesn´t show a hint of a six-pack?

Second, it is true that Tgirls and gay minorities are lacking support. Now, I´m a highly bisexual (ingame mostly lesbian) BDSM-girl with some extra curves - talking bout minorities I´m pretty much alone then.......

What I want to say is just what Samantha stated above: "A girl can dream". And.... I´m not sure if there isn´t a majority of guys and girls who at least want to have the possibility to add some extra pounds to their avis or see them on others..... On the other hand, a tightbodied bikini girl *bites her lip* - I think it´s diversity that makes life colorful, so let´s fight for it. Or at least dream of it.....

Hugs,

Sandra

*stretches her aching back and smiles back*