Curvy Full Figures in 3DX

curvy full figure

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

anytime you mess with body size, height, etc you stand to have pose issues. anyone in imvu knows what i mean. kisses and etc not lining up correctly. that is why i would be shocked if they ever did anything like that here. Not a bad idea, just dont see it happening as they are trying to keep pose quality

Its actually  great idea, everyone the same size is a tad boring. little meat on the bones is always a good thing

• SamanthaSweetheart likes this

#22 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:31 AM

Is it possible to add a full figure slider to our character customization now that the game is making a move to Unity 5? I can't be the only woman on here who would like to see this added to the game, right?

I included a few pictures to help better understand what I would really love to see. I hope the developers see this and make it possible for us ladies to walk around like this in their game! Thank you!

Paula, thank you for your post. Having a "perfect waist-to-bum-ratio" (according to my hubby *blushes*) myself, I so wished we could have some avatars with more curves.

(I deleted my doubts that this will ever happen, coz my critics got really nasty. And I promised myself to stay positive, which gets harder and harder with every month with no response by the devs to important topics and no significant update besides a hat)
  • Veronique and SamanthaSweetheart like this

#23 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationWest Texas, USA ♥

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

Paula, thank you for your post. Having a "perfect waist-to-bum-ratio" (according to my hubby *blushes*) myself, I so wished we could have some avatars with more curves.

(I deleted my doubts that this will ever happen, coz my critics got really nasty. And I promised myself to stay positive, which gets harder and harder with every month with no response by the devs to important topics and no significant update besides a hat)

You're welcome Sandra, and thanks of course, to others who have posted their thoughts on this thread about all of this— good or indifferent.

It's addressing the elephant in the room for sure, but you don't have to beat the elephant half to death just to get your point across. Rob brought up a good point about how asking for something like this, could alter the avatar's body the way it's been originally mapped in game, something that could cause, at least in a visual sense, problems down the road.

I never thought of it that way. I figured it was just an adjustment in numbers, but I now see how some animations, and their mapped surfaces, could suffer from errors. I could be wrong about my interpretations on how this game works, and I'm mature enough to understand my under sight on the subject.

Maybe the people working on this game will think,"You know what, let's try it out and see what happens. We have a new engine under the hood, the animations transferred over nicely, let's try a body adjustment and see what it looks like. If it doesn't work, we can always revert back to the way it was, and I'm sure women will understand. We will give them a heads up for the change, and give them time to let them know that it's screwing up the game, and put it back to the way it was."

I understand it's hard not to talk about this sort of thing without the urge to steer this conversation, into a nauseating bickering back and forth about how the people working on this game never read this or, how this game is run by men and they only want us to look like that because, foreign or domestic, they're sexist pigs.

God knows that shit's rampant in the news today, we sure as hell don't need it in a game designed with sex in mind. I would be doing women a giant disservice if my thoughts about starting a thread on here, originated with thoughts like that in mind.

That's another elephant in the room worth noting too, but not one string of conversation from that could bring about anything constructive. it would only further divide this community down the middle even more, when it's about bringing the community together.

For the most part, and I mean this with every loving fiber in my heart, it's certainly healthy to talk about the possibilities, to imagine what could happen, to daydream. Unity 5 brings with it, a good hope for great things for this game.

A girl can dream, can't she? ♥ ^-^

• TheCriticalMrHits likes this

#24 Oatsie

Oatsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location8 Balls Deep Rd, Sin City

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

I want to see this! I love to see women represented in all shapes and sizes. 

• SamanthaSweetheart, TheCriticalMrHits, Nicci and 1 other like this

#25 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:07 PM

You're welcome Sandra, and thanks of course, to others who have posted their thoughts on this thread about all of this— good or indifferent.

It's addressing the elephant in the room for sure, but you don't have to beat the elephant half to death just to get your point across. Rob brought up a good point about how asking for something like this, could alter the avatar's body the way it's been originally mapped in game, something that could cause, at least in a visual sense, problems down the road.

I never thought of it that way. I figured it was just an adjustment in numbers, but I now see how some animations, and their mapped surfaces, could suffer from errors. I could be wrong about my interpretations on how this game works, and I'm mature enough to understand my under sight on the subject.

Maybe the people working on this game will think,"You know what, let's try it out and see what happens. We have a new engine under the hood, the animations transferred over nicely, let's try a body adjustment and see what it looks like. If it doesn't work, we can always revert back to the way it was, and I'm sure women will understand. We will give them a heads up for the change, and give them time to let them know that it's screwing up the game, and put it back to the way it was."

I understand it's hard not to talk about this sort of thing without the urge to steer this conversation, into a nauseating bickering back and forth about how the people working on this game never read this or, how this game is run by men and they only want us to look like that because, foreign or domestic, they're sexist pigs.

God knows that shit's rampant in the news today, we sure as hell don't need it in a game designed with sex in mind. I would be doing women a giant disservice if my thoughts about starting a thread on here, originated with thoughts like that in mind.

That's another elephant in the room worth noting too, but not one string of conversation from that could bring about anything constructive. it would only further divide this community down the middle even more, when it's about bringing the community together.

For the most part, and I mean this with every loving fiber in my heart, it's certainly healthy to talk about the possibilities, to imagine what could happen, to daydream. Unity 5 brings with it, a good hope for great things for this game.

A girl can dream, can't she? ♥ ^-^

Paula, it wasn't my intention at all to troll or hitchhike your thread. As said above, I deleted all my criticism. What was left was meant to be sarcastic, sorry if that didn't come across.

I still stick to my opinion so I hope you can accept that I don't edit my original post.

Again, thank you for bringing up this great idea, which is far too beautiful to be spoilt. 😊

Kisses,

Sandra
  • Veronique and TheCriticalMrHits like this

#26 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:25 PM

No worries, I know you're intelligent enough to understand that I wasn't implying anything of the sort when I posted my reply back to you. There's no 'troll' activity here, and we're all smart enough to know when it starts. ♥

• TheCriticalMrHits likes this

#27 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:12 PM

*cough* Full figures in 2.0 *cough*   (^.^) b

Don't you die on me, thread! lol

• SandraDream and TheCriticalMrHits like this

#28 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

Just to give you an idea of how sexy curvy girls are.....

RvC7iKJ.jpgZruqYhL.jpgaifNxqr.jpg0bijmqx.jpgG0jRu47.jpg408xpo6.jpgGA2OJs3.jpg

• Playme, Nionlight, Veronique and 4 others like this

#29 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

I approve of these examples! Very much so!

#30 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:40 PM

*Waves to Lisa* Think we can get your thoughts on this too?

Watch her say no, lol. At least it shows development has a good sense of humor.

me - "Is 3DXChat dying?"

Lisa- "No!"

me -"Can we have curvy, full figured women in 3DXChat?"

Lisa - "No!"

:D :D :D

• SandraDream likes this

#31 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:31 PM

this would be so awesome, i like meat on the bones. 

• SandraDream likes this

#32 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 26 July 2016 - 11:23 PM

Just to revive this thread and make sure you guys don´t forget about curvy girls......

0UnDiKd.jpg

• Nionlight, Michaello, Veronique and 2 others like this

#33 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:55 AM

Just.... uhm.... another teaser maybe?

dtnJOHn.jpg

• Veronique, SamanthaSweetheart and Redemption like this

#34 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:20 PM

God, those are GREAT reference pictures, Sandra. Thanks for reviving the thread! ♥

• SandraDream likes this

#35 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:19 PM

All for if it's both guys and girls, but strongly doubt it will happen like another said it might mean reworking poses for them not to look weird, which i doubt developers are willing to do. Secondly however you look at it high visual sex products often strongly marketed forward male audience where i think a lot those, would prefer bikini beach babes over more natural shapes or curves. But then again i personally think there more important things for developers to focus on, there still no FFF group sex or FSS, MSS, MMS and so forth plus Tgirls still don't have any cum shots. While more body types and customization be really welcome i honestly think trying to keep more players who feel ignored in community due to animation priorities are more important atm. That not to say i don't support idea, but right now i support keeping Tgirls and gay minorities more.

#36 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:52 AM

All for if it's both guys and girls, but strongly doubt it will happen like another said it might mean reworking poses for them not to look weird, which i doubt developers are willing to do. Secondly however you look at it high visual sex products often strongly marketed forward male audience where i think a lot those, would prefer bikini beach babes over more natural shapes or curves. But then again i personally think there more important things for developers to focus on, there still no FFF group sex or FSS, MSS, MMS and so forth plus Tgirls still don't have any cum shots. While more body types and customization be really welcome i honestly think trying to keep more players who feel ignored in community due to animation priorities are more important atm. That not to say i don't support idea, but right now i support keeping Tgirls and gay minorities more.

Kimmy, as much as I agree with you that this game lacks a lot, just two thoughts;

First, devs don´t care about implementing ridiculously huge boobs (looks over to Veronique and smiles) which collide with almost everything in game. So, why shouldn´t they add bigger bums and thicker thighs/arms and a belly that doesn´t show a hint of a six-pack?

Second, it is true that Tgirls and gay minorities are lacking support. Now, I´m a highly bisexual (ingame mostly lesbian) BDSM-girl with some extra curves - talking bout minorities I´m pretty much alone then.......

What I want to say is just what Samantha stated above: "A girl can dream". And.... I´m not sure if there isn´t a majority of guys and girls who at least want to have the possibility to add some extra pounds to their avis or see them on others..... On the other hand, a tightbodied bikini girl *bites her lip* - I think it´s diversity that makes life colorful, so let´s fight for it. Or at least dream of it.....

Hugs,

Sandra

• Veronique likes this

#37 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:54 AM

Oh, and not to forget.....

ikYn1Az.jpg

This one let´s me melt away, honestly.....

• Nionlight, Veronique and Redemption like this

#38 Guest_silverbackalphabull_*

Guest_silverbackalphabull_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:35 AM

I have always been a huge fan and proponent of female avatars looking as closely to their female operated controllers; fuller shapes, natural body marks (freckles, moles, dimples, exquisite flaws, etc). This would allow for a greater range of individual creativity and imagination. I can live without the height difference for now if it brings up issues with the poses, but with all the technology and smart people we have running this circus this should be one of the top priorities if not the top one next to additional poses for the next update after V2 comes out. 

• SandraDream likes this

#39 Allyson

Allyson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, FL

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:49 AM

Oh, and not to forget.....

ikYn1Az.jpg

This one let´s me melt away, honestly.....

Love this one also^^
  • Veronique and Toolan like this

#40 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:56 AM

Kimmy, as much as I agree with you that this game lacks a lot, just two thoughts;

First, devs don´t care about implementing ridiculously huge boobs (looks over to Veronique and smiles) which collide with almost everything in game. So, why shouldn´t they add bigger bums and thicker thighs/arms and a belly that doesn´t show a hint of a six-pack?

Second, it is true that Tgirls and gay minorities are lacking support. Now, I´m a highly bisexual (ingame mostly lesbian) BDSM-girl with some extra curves - talking bout minorities I´m pretty much alone then.......

What I want to say is just what Samantha stated above: "A girl can dream". And.... I´m not sure if there isn´t a majority of guys and girls who at least want to have the possibility to add some extra pounds to their avis or see them on others..... On the other hand, a tightbodied bikini girl *bites her lip* - I think it´s diversity that makes life colorful, so let´s fight for it. Or at least dream of it.....

Hugs,

Sandra

*stretches her aching back and smiles back*

• SandraDream likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users