3DXChat Community

You can't go wrong listening to Nikki

Analita

I just wanted to say something nice about someone I discovered in this forum. She is a wonderful musician, who creates the most sensual sets. You can't go wrong listening to her work, whether you do this or that. This is music that sets you in a mood ... Which, you may ask? I say: Listen.

I looked her up on the Pearl, and had a short conversation with her. What a great person. Here is Nikki's profile in the forum - or MissyB's page on Mixcloud. It is the same person.

Love, A xx

You're most welcome Nikki, it is so deserved. I think you get far too little recognition for your creations .. which probably is the norm, unfortunately.

I forgot to mention that you told me about your personal motivations for creating your music and compilations. I find what you said sooo cool. A girl with a drive ... is there anything more sensual in the universe?

Me like.  :D

A xx

I agree, totally with all the above. In fact, our DJs bring a lot to this world -  all at their own cost. Which begs the question, couldn't the devs cover these costs for a select few, bearing in mind they almost certainly benefit financially? Just a thought...

Anyway... keep up the good work :)

I agree, totally with all the above. In fact, our DJs bring a lot to this world -  all at their own cost. Which begs the question, couldn't the devs cover these costs for a select few, bearing in mind they almost certainly benefit financially? Just a thought...

Anyway... keep up the good work :)

Clay, put it in the suggestions forum. It is a good one. Love, A. xx