3DXChat Community

Never Ending Story

OLESYA

I want to play 3DXchat was infinite and eternal! Here there are a lot of good people. Communicating with people from different countries, beautiful music and beautiful clothes! Here are carried out many people's dreams .I understand that the main thing in this game sex. But I do not agree with that for me the main thing is communication Music) This fairy tale for adults to be a never ending story!)    

The Never Ending Story  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DwWK3xojo

I want to play 3DXchat was infinite and eternal! Here there are a lot of good people. Communicating with people from different countries, beautiful music and beautiful clothes! Here are carried out many people's dreams .I understand that the main thing in this game sex. But I do not agree with that for me the main thing is communication Music) This fairy tale for adults to be a never ending story!)    

The Never Ending Story  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DwWK3xojo

:o  :o :o :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

MY MOVIE

• 4 months later...

Very True Olesya,

I talk to new people joining all the time, and I recommend to them 2 things.

1 is to make sure they choose there friends wisely in here, because as in real life, you become what they are.

2 is to make sure they play the game the way THEY want to play it, not how everyone else might try to talk them into playing...we all pay the same every month.

I have never thought of this game as a 'sex' game.  I think of it as a nice chat game, with the OPTION for sex if you choose it to be that way...