3DXChat Community

blocking issue

Guest RobT

i wanted to test it so i created an alt and blocked someone. Then i signed into my main and unblocked but they still appeared blocked. I then deleted the alt so that my main is the only one i have. still blocked. I then uninstalled the game and installed again. now i can see them but they cant see me, nor get messages. and i am not on there block list. Any clue what i can do?

As Rochi says, in order to see someone again who you put on your ignore list and Vice Versa is remove them from your list and you both need to close your games and re-open them. This fixes it, as it re registers the data of your block so the server recognises you no longer have them blocked so both your clients will then be able to see one another.

Regards

Ash

i wanted to test it so i created an alt and blocked someone. Then i signed into my main and unblocked but they still appeared blocked. I then deleted the alt so that my main is the only one i have. still blocked. I then uninstalled the game and installed again. now i can see them but they cant see me, nor get messages. and i am not on there block list. Any clue what i can do?

A good beginning makes a good ending X`D

• 4 weeks later...

Wish this gets fixed asap, getting friends i never blocked being red blocked all sudden and all communication except from forums gone with them. Its really feels destructive to be unable to communicate with your friends seriously.