3DXChat Community

New here, vet of other games, considering subbing when I have time

EClair

Hiiii!

Thought I'd make a forum account here, I don't really have as much time as I used to so can't really justify a subscription, but I've been enjoying a couple of other games with free-to-play/one-off-transaction content, Achat - tons of content, but not as pretty as 3DXChat  :P

Been a long-term member of the community for Sex Sim - on the forum there as NMM, check out some of my stories I wrote using the game if erotic fiction's your thing!

So, 3DXChat - obviously a bit more community-focussed than Achat, which is more of a dating site where you pick one partner to chat to privately and meet virtually, where this is more 'everyone together' which sounds fun.

Some practical questions though - from the look of it the sex is kinda like an augmented, multiplayer version of Juliet Sex Session? But with more poses and custom characters? Is it the same 'build up pleasure meter, then pick one of 3 poses to cum', or can you cum in any pose? Any plans for messy creampies? Also, do you go to private apartments for sex, or can you just do it there in public if you wish?

Also, I heard you get 3 characters per account - can they be different genders, or do you pick one and stick to it? Am male, but I do enjoy RPing a girl too!

Edited by gizmo
links removed, no ad please

I can't compare this game to others like it, so i can't give you a full rundown on whats different and what not, but to answer atleast some of your questions:

The community is definitely one of the strong points in this game. If you stick around and keep exploring, you'll most likely make some friends along the way. And yes, from time to time it's a huge party.

Yes you can customize all your 3 characters to your liking. Gender, body look, clothing. I don't know how many sex poses there are in juliet sex session or even in here lol, But you have a few, and if you lack one, use your imagination lol. Some are gender restricted (m/f. f/f etc.) Some say we don't have enough positions/clothing/customization, others say it's perfectly fine. We do get somewhat regular updates. And it's definitely quality over quantity here.

You get two apartements that you can customize yourself and use by yourself with bots, open them to your friendlist, or to everyone. But you can have sex anywhere. Most public areas have some little backrooms or corners where you can get down. But if you feel like it, you can have sex in the middle of the dance club, allthough that might land you on a ignore list or two.

There is a similar pleasure meter yes. But you can cum in every position there is, whenever you feel like. And there are special cum poses like face/feet etc.

I'd suggest you just give it a try. Buy a subscription for one month to get an idea of the game.

And if you like it after that month, you can buy a 12 month sub for just 65$ until the 15. of january 2015 as posted here: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/967-3dxchat-holiday-season/

I can't compare this game to others like it, so i can't give you a full rundown on whats different and what not, but to answer atleast some of your questions:

The community is definitely one of the strong points in this game. If you stick around and keep exploring, you'll most likely make some friends along the way. And yes, from time to time it's a huge party.

Yes you can customize all your 3 characters to your liking. Gender, body look, clothing. I don't know how many sex poses there are in juliet sex session or even in here lol, But you have a few, and if you lack one, use your imagination lol. Some are gender restricted (m/f. f/f etc.) Some say we don't have enough positions/clothing/customization, others say it's perfectly fine. We do get somewhat regular updates. And it's definitely quality over quantity here.

You get two apartements that you can customize yourself and use by yourself with bots, open them to your friendlist, or to everyone. But you can have sex anywhere. Most public areas have some little backrooms or corners where you can get down. But if you feel like it, you can have sex in the middle of the dance club, allthough that might land you on a ignore list or two.

There is a similar pleasure meter yes. But you can cum in every position there is, whenever you feel like. And there are special cum poses like face/feet etc.

I'd suggest you just give it a try. Buy a subscription for one month to get an idea of the game.

And if you like it after that month, you can buy a 12 month sub for just 65$ until the 15. of january 2015 as posted here: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/967-3dxchat-holiday-season/

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Also, I like to add, that sex on the dance floor in the middle of the floor in the nightclub is forbidden and might get you banned. They might have changed the rules since some months I am unsure, but it is most likely forbidden.

About sex on the dance floor of night club, as much as I am not a fan of the act.

Just to be accurate, the act of having sex on the dance floor is not against the rule of the game since around April or May. It used to be a baneable offense in the past.

You can have sex in all night club. What you can't do is having sex at people feet to harrass them. This could get you ban if enough proof are sent to admin.

Anyway, it is sure worth a try.

From a past addicted player.

About sex on the dance floor of night club, as much as I am not a fan of the act.

Just to be accurate, the act of having sex on the dance floor is not against the rule of the game since around April or May. It used to be a baneable offense in the past.

You can have sex in all night club. What you can't do is having sex at people feet to harrass them. This could get you ban if enough proof are sent to admin.

Anyway, it is sure worth a try.

From a past addicted player.

Aha okay I see, well I was really unsure