3DXChat Community

WHEN I TRY TO ENTER IN THE GAME THE PATCHER IS BLOCKED TO UNZIP AND DON'T GO ON HOW CAN I SOLVE IT

xemberx

30 minutes ago, xemberx said:

Is the same thing don't go on

have u tried put patcher on antivirus exclusion ? if u tried that also n didnt work re download client and (always run it as admin n have game in antivirus exclusion) 

fresh instalation might solve ur issue it does in 95% of the cases 

:)

Edited by Aliviax

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just started experiencing this issue after almost a year and a half of no problems...patcher freezes on the "unzip" stage and never continues past.  I've tried everything mentioned above (multiple fresh installs, made sure my antivirus had the entire folder on exclusion, ran both patcher and game launcher as admin after different fresh installs, and deleted 3dx registry keys) and nothing has made any difference.  Is there anything else that could possibly be causing this issue?  Nothing has changed on my end that I think could possibly be causing this, patcher has always run just fine for me until last night.

• 2 weeks later...

Try this.

Search on your pc in bottom left of task bar -   

"Settings"    

Then search  "Allow applications through windows defender firewall "

Click on "change settings"  .  top right

Click on  "Allow another application"

A pop up box appears  click Browse  and search your  games folder for 3DXChat

Click on  each of these applications below individually and then click add for them to be accepted by your windows firewall

3DXChat.exec

Patcher.exec

FileBrowser.exec

This completes the Windows firewall.

Now do the same for your Antivirus  Firewall. Go into settings and allow the same applications through  there.

Fingers crossed this works.

If that doesnt work, I would advise down loading the free version of  CCleaner - cleaning your pc and using that programe to uninstall  3dxchat. Once the programme is downloaded, there is a menu on the left where you can clean your pc or laptop of junk and rubbish and includes an option to clean your registry.

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner?source=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkI7a_Y_E5QIVF53VCh3YmwO7EAAYASAAEgLtEfD_BwE 

It is simple to use and very user friendly and importantly is free.

1. Once you have down loaded the free version, an icon should appear on your desk top. 

2. Click on CCleaner and  look at menu on left. Custom clean. It will open the programme. Click on analyse, for it to check your PC for cleaning

3. Click on run cleaner.  It will clean your pc of rubbish

4. Then click on  registry and scan for isues.  Fix any issues identified.

5.  Click on tools and uninstall 3dxchat through the cleaner. 

6. Install 3dxchat again through this link here in forum.

7. Check that the above 3 things above are still listed for your 2 firewalls to allow and hopefully this should resolve your issues.

Good Luck and let us know how you get on.

Edited by Vaughan_Rarius