3DXChat Community

Another one of those..

Staz-

So I wondered about whether to get a 1 month or 6 month subscription but I am unsure. I'd go fo a 6 month one so I can renew my subscriprion with no big break in between and save some money for the christmas offer.. I have also looked at the update logs more than once and couldn't really find any pattern, I guess the next one will be due to the end of Juli/August and I still want to get that update too, to see how active the devs still are.

Last question, does the method with the paysafecard still work for EU citizens? The last threads I read about that topic are from early 2016/2017 so I just want to be sure..

Sorry to make another one of these but I just don't know :D have a good one and thanks in advance!

So I guess that also means that it's still worth it to pick this game up.. I don't really know, it just seems like a changing phase right now to me and I can't tell where it's going better than you guys. Like, is this game playerbase wise at the same point as two years ago? Did gizmo completely vanish, or will he show up a few weeks later with a bombshell update?

Thanks again and have a good day.

3dx Chat is a different beast to how it was two years ago. Where it will be in two years time who knows, but if you join and if you stay by that time you will have a group of friends you like to hang out with, maybe a few special friends ................... that's why I, and many others, stay with the game. That and put our ha'pennyworth in on the forums.