3DXChat Community

¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•. WOMEN OF HARD ROCK ¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•. Sept 22nd - 9pm EST

Stellania

Good day everyone. My 1st official post in the events section!

I would just like to inform you that I will be hosting a 2 hour segment of HARD ROCK dedicated to, as the title says, the WOMEN OF HARD ROCK.

That 2 hour segment will be a mix of bands you might know and some you might not know. My goal as a music broadcaster has always been to try and share my passion for music with listeners, make them discover bands they might have overlooked.

So when does this all start ? The segment in question will start THIS FRIDAY, September 22nd at 9pm EST. I will be on before and after that with more great music but that particuliar segment starts at that time.

Please note, I stayed away from the METAL genre intentionally as this will be for another session and also the bands selected do not reflect any kind of 'OFFICIAL LIST' .. they are bands that attracted my attention over the last few years.

Hope to see you there!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

coolers Stella, to bad I won't be able, tis round 3 am mi time n I'm in deep sleep mode at that time. but I hope ye all have super fun :D

It's okay sweetie. I understand that for my European friends the time is not ideal, I wish we would all live under the same time zone but that is not the case.

Maybe one day, I'll do two broadcasts in the same day, one for my European friends and one for my North American friends:-)

It's okay sweetie. I understand that for my European friends the time is not ideal, I wish we would all live under the same time zone but that is not the case.

Maybe one day, I'll do two broadcasts in the same day, one for my European friends and one for my North American friends:-)

ye cud record it n post it on mixcloud, that way can I and all others that cani attend listen to it anyways.

here is the address to it if it interests ye.   https://www.mixcloud.com/     

tis free n u hav unlimited posts.

sorry darling I dun know, but I havni had any issues so far

that dun mean they dun exist but I figure why bother if it dun happen n worry when it does   :D

I know for a fact that my remix of Morri Kante-Yeke Yeke is not accepted in many places hence why I havni published it.

sorry darling I dun know, but I havni had any issues so far

that dun mean they dun exist but I figure why bother if it dun happen n worry when it does   :D

I know for a fact that my remix of Morri Kante-Yeke Yeke is not accepted in many places hence why I havni published it.

Not a problem.

Ill go look it up.. i already see they pay royalties to the artists.

Thanks sweety.