3DXChat Community

Gizmo version 348 of 2.0 beta causing serious complications.

Eroticism4Ever

Gizmo I'm sure you are busy, but with the latest update things in the 2.0 beta has gone horribly wrong. There are several postings about issues that are taking place since the update's release.

The issues that are plaguing some are listed below.

1. Screen freezes

2. Black screens (though just temporary)

3. Major lag

4. Sometimes stuck on the log in screen

5. Issues with the screen freezing when idle in 2.0

6. Not being able to switch between screens using the windows button when in full screen vs windowed.

7. When the game freezes sometimes the only way to exit out or even get the game to unfreeze is to pull up the task manager by pressing control, alt, and delete.

8. For some there seems to be an issue with the water locations. (I'm not entirely sure of that one exactly to begin to be detailed)

9. The load time is extremely slow now.

10. This update has caused issues for even those that wasn't affected by issues in 2.0 which makes the game itself problematic in regards to using it.

These issues need to be resolved a.s.a.p., cause for a lot of us 2.0 beta was running quite smoothly up until 348. Even 347 and 346 was fine for a lot of us. Although I do understand this is a beta and there were many that were experiencing issues. Never the less this update has caused and is causing a substantial amount of problems that needs to be addressed as well as resolved much sooner and/or quicker than it is being right now.

Many will agree to this and many won't, but it's something that's becoming increasingly annoying as it lingers on.

I don't see the point in starting countless new threads about the same issue, it will not fix anything faster, if anything it spreads everything all over the place instead of regrouping them in one place, which makes it easier to find.

Gizmo started this thread:

He surely didn't start it just to decorate the forum.

We get it, latest patch added some issues. But why just run around spamming the forum, when there is a place dedicated to this, and by saying this, I don't mean just this topic.

I don't see the point in starting countless new threads about the same issue, it will not fix anything faster, if anything it spreads everything all over the place instead of regrouping them in one place, which makes it easier to find.

Gizmo started this thread:

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

He surely didn't start it just to decorate the forum.

We get it, latest patch added some issues. But why just run around spamming the forum, when there is a place dedicated to this, and by saying this that I don't mean just this topic.

Personally I'm not spamming all over the forum. I've commented under a couple of other posts.

I've commented under the exact post Gizmo started. Therefore it's in the proper place. Also while I'll admit that you might be right about multiple posts about the same thing won't get things done any faster, but at the same time if there are several postings about the same thing then there is a better chance if nothing more than a chance that it will get done faster or at best get a validated response from Gizmo himself. Lastly no one ever said he made the post to decorate the forum nor has anyone behaved as such.