3DXChat Community

Waiting for support?

robo

I am frustrated so I decided to make this post, I re subscribed my membership three days ago, I was sent a new password, tried it and it says wrong email or password, I have tried it countless times and still the same, wtf??, I contacted support three times now everyday and nothing back form them, are they on vacation or what, has anyone else had this similar problem and no response? this is really pissing me off, I am missing some good log in time, and at the pace the support is getting back to me, my subscription will be done by the time I get some help!!! . I am frustrated now so if anyone can help me please do would be appreciated, or if the devs read this please get back to me or tell support to contact me, and let me know wtf is going on, thanks...

robo check if u have copied the password with any spaces at the beginning or end... it happened to me once and check your email as well for spaces.... did u change ur password before u re-subbed? if u did then try that :) cheers and i hope u will get back in soon...