3DXChat Community

Show us where you wish not to live

Briana

Guest SherryS

2B76996700000578-3202049-image-a-8_14398

Nigeria's most populous city Lagos (pictured) was considered the fourth least livable city in the world on the list of 140

I don't think I would particularly like to live in one of the least livable cities in the world. However, I live in one of the poorest communities in Appalachia and it doesn't look anything like this. 

Flint Michigan. Not only will you most likely be killed by stray bullets from a crack deal gone wrong, you would have been drinking lead on a daily basis in your water. I know flint well because i grew up there so i can say with no reservations...... you DONT want to live there

Flint07.jpg

What a contrast! I don't know if it's the house owner having a brand new car in the driveway...? maybe is it the photograph who had parked is own car in this driveway, I'm a bit surprised he wasn't been shot down for having violated a private property

• 2 weeks later...

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

hope the world gets cured of racism and facism one day, but I doubt that I will still live to see it happen.

Ask him Vero! post-5159-0-46552300-1470022298_thumb.jpeghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA

He will tell you when he will become President of the United States of America and will get all the Nuclear Missiles key code # to strike back against a terrorist attack on the USA .

good cell pic^^

wow, well, even my in the beginning @ 3dx "cell XXIII" in block I, house II, floor III and corridor IV looked better than that one bahahaahaa

Whittingham-Lunatic-Asylum-39.jpg

c_AlgivOhiKSaEUOapytOPmVXd6m5Sld.jpg

sad and true dude and i will only give ya my fav pic and verons quote
 on "that place", before i [simply shut down] everything.....for today^^

117.jpg?id=79228256

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

hope the world gets cured of racism and facism one day, but I doubt that I will still live to see it happen.

giphy.gif