3DXChat Community

Just a thought... (New member, first post)

Guest cryptic_schema

Guest cryptic_schema

To fall in love with a great mind or to have that significant other with a perfect body that you have always wanted, maybe somewhat of a perplexity. This question comes to thought because my past partners (According to other people) were not that pretty on the outside. Most of them in fact were not that pretty minded either. Most of my past partners could not even put a decent conversation together. I have much to say and on an array of topics, most people would not even be able to grasp the concept of my mind. I am not a pretty person on the outside, but when you get to know the real me inside, if you stay long enough… I’m sure you would fall in love with my thinking.

I am out and about these days, in the street and all I see are girls full of make up, very pretty faces but it’s when they speak I realise… They don’t even know what a brain cell is! I see pretty men walking about and when they talk, similar thing. I went out with a person who many others would think was not a pretty person, we would often get looked at in the street. This person was quite knowledgeable, much cleaver than any person I have been with, but it was not to be. Anyway I would choose a person who was very intellectual over a pretty face. But they would have to be my type. This is my very first post here, I would like to get to know you all by the way that you write, talk, and engage in conversation.

So please, let's get acquainted. 

Well..if you are here to find the love of your life...chances are that you will get hurt or it will be like chasing chimeras.Why?

First of all..Its hard to find someone who is really him/herself in this game.Ofcourse there are people who are..I try to be but that s not the point.

Secondly...honesty is as rare as water on Mars-yes i know they have found it,like i have found honesty here-but still means nothing.

Thirdly..You never fall in love with the outside.I can understand exactly what you re saying,but when you want someone for the looks its not called love.It s called rush or lust.You have to live or get to know him to love the person.Being in love and fall in love are two completely different things.

When you are in love you are blinded.You cant see the bad side or the drawbacks.you only see the good stuff.When the passion and the obsession fade,then you see the real self and if you stay...then you cansafely say you love him/her.

Have i fallen online?yes..Have i regreted?not at all.Did we get hurt?Yes..both sides.Cause such is life.Everything that is good ends bad.After all everything has an expiration date (for quite many reasons,but everything and everyone one day stops existing) This doesnt mean that the jurney is in vein.The jurney to the final destination is what matters the most.

What i  do now...Just living my life.I m opened to new experiences (ofcourse withing my limits of ethics and principles) and im happy with myself.

Have a nice flight with... 3dx airlines..Make sure you find the right hostess(es)  ;)

hey! welcome! Just to say you... here... you can easily fall in love with your partner mind followed with real feelings depending how close your relation will goes. If your a sensitive person with open minded thought, you will understand what i mean, but be realist, this game still virtual you know. But, yes, ppl's around here react exactly like real life and serious ppl's as real, but you'll may encounter also, some role players like me. If they are honest with you to tell you what they are or what they plan to do and don't mindplay you,everything may come true in virtual of course.