3DXChat Community

The Blue Lotus

MarcFr

SindeL went overboard during her photoshoot and wanted to show me all her looks; This girl is a chameleon, but whatever style she chooses, she oozes hotness from every pore of her body!

a8iNCjz.jpg

oV252TO.jpg

dk8g3Sd.jpg

teXZbaD.jpg

syGvBtG.jpg

PPtm1V8.jpg

se7opdm.jpg

Thanks Neverwhere :)

And Mira, you know where to find me :)

Here are some fresh pictures from a photoshoot I did today with the gorgeous Leith. I swear this lady could make a dead man have an erection...

JmzOzWG.jpg

5xPzhEa.jpg

HMe1eBB.jpg

0f4ciVA.jpg

oCMFlNh.jpg

If you missed a heartbeat, the lovely Deliilah is a good reason to miss a second... ;)

oheY9c3.jpg

qSOofXY.jpg

Thank you Marc for the Pics 

Do not worry dear visitors! The images are not gone! I am simply in the process of making new photoshoots with my Courtesans, and re-editing the pics has changed the links. I will correct that as soon as possible, but you can always find the pics of my Courtesans in my imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/dbwjl

Yesterday was an amazing day at the Lotus! Take a look at all the beauty that was gathered there:

20EZuwm.jpg

From left to right: SissyJulie, GingerSin, Serth and AshleyPax!

1Bi1Mq1.jpg

SweetJayne, Steffilein and IsisJolie!

MrWV4hg.jpg

Am I not the luckiest of men? Come meet them all, and the others, at The Blue Lotus!

Once again, my life is taking me away from our shores, and all my loved Courtesans. Next opening day will be Monday, April 18th. In the meantime, I can only recommend to pay a visit to Malvasia's and Cnow's Gardens of Eden! You might even see some familiar faces there....

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe Celia; I hope to see you on the club, on clients, and on me as well... ;)

The Lotus will open tomorrow as scheduled! Hope to see many of you there!

And look forward to more Courtesan photoshoots as I take them in the coming days and weeks!

And for those who missed them:

Leith http://imgur.com/a/eEYjG

CeliaWhite http://imgur.com/a/CoCcn

Mira http://imgur.com/a/nH8dA

• 2 weeks later...

Due to rl changes the Blue Lotus schedule has to be modified for this week. Here is what it will be:

Sadly, wednesday 4th opening had to be cancelled. I will open Monday and Tuesday, from 4 to 7 pm, GMT+1.

I hope I can see many of you there!

Dear fans of the Blue Lotus, present and yet to come

I am proud to present the Blue Lotus's new venture:

Himesama's Blue Lotus Tabledance Brothel!

BI6lGfk.jpg

U0HvAuw.jpg

uwu6avV.jpg

We will open it twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 3 to 7 pm, GMT+1. So you can have the chance to meet our gorgeous, awesome Courtesans four days a week now!

We hope to see many of you for the opening next Tuesday, 10th of May!

(And of course, The Blue Lotus will open on Monday, 3 to 7 pm as well)

Damn!!! Can't wait to come by, and enjoy your beauties, lookin forward, Woo hook more days..nice ..I am still planning my own place to cover North American times, there is no one open then, so we need it, need one open 24/7..lol

Guest Mira24

Marc I'm gonna be unable to work all next week my laptop is being fixed unfortunately so not gonna be on at all wanted to tell you before it happened but u weren't on so letting you know so u don't kick me out :P

Marc I'm gonna be unable to work all next week my laptop is being fixed unfortunately so not gonna be on at all wanted to tell you before it happened but u weren't on so letting you know so u don't kick me out :P

Mira I can't think of anyone who'd want to kick you right now, but I do believe I know a few who'd like to lick you... ;)

Good luck with your computer. My goodness, how good you're gonna treat your customers when it'll work at 100% again...