3DXChat Community

Most Awesomest Thing Ever

Tiptoe

So I was once again losing myself in the wonderful curiosities and fun of the forums here while procrastinating from digging my way through my work today and I thought to myself, 'Self, you should really post something interesting for once, like maybe about the most awesome thing ever...'

But then I had to respond to myself, 'Okay, that sounds nice, but I'm so tired already from work and staying up too late in 3dx...do we have any idea what the most awesome thing ever might be?' Myself and I were stumped, so we asked Google because Google knows everything.

google-db6162da06f54b1c96031f2926eed730_

Well, anyway...Google probably does know what the most awesome thing ever is but it wasn't giving me a straight, definitive answer. Fortunately, there is this website that is also trying to figure out what the most awesome thing ever is:

VRHYo3X.jpg

http://mostawesomestthingever.com/

"The Most Awesomest Thing Ever is scouring the universe for the Most Awesomest Thing. Ever. By endlessly pitting two things against each other, we’ve created a stage set for destruction. You will battle, winners will emerge. Only the strongest shall reach the hallowed halls of the Most Awesomest."

So far it looks like Teleportation (#1) is winning and Justin Bieber (#4418) is the very most opposite of winning. I found some of my most awesome things ever like music (#14), laughter (#64) and physical intimacy (#81), but not so much yet on dancing (??), going barefoot (??) and dancing barefoot (??, cause combining two wonderful things should make it twice as awesome, amirite?).

What are your most awesome things ever?

So I was once again losing myself in the wonderful curiosities and fun of the forums here while procrastinating from digging my way through my work today and I thought to myself, 'Self, you should really post something interesting for once, like maybe about the most awesome thing ever...'

You my girlfriend are crazy, I luv it...so glad to see my pizza is in the Top 10 - yummy. :rolleyes:

PS: I love the glasses and PSS: ty *kisses*

LOL, I was bored and procrastinating and was wondering up some silly thing to post on here, and stumbled upon the 'Most Awesomest Thing Ever' website. I found the picking between two things again and again to try to decide a collective 'most awesome thing ever' kind of amusing in a mindless sort of way. Mindlessness, kind of a theme for the afternoon I guess?

tumblr_inline_n71dr23n451safx2a.gif

Hmm... awesomest things.  The last few pages of a great book.  A day off of work.  A cool fall day.  The feeling in the air before a storm.  Pretty bare feet.  A warm hug.  Fingers stroking through hair.  Soft lips on smooth skin.  The titillation of being aroused.  Feeling loved and adored.  Didn't find most of those on the linked site, but those are a few of my favorite things.

Personally...I think being barefoot...especially dancing barefoot is one of my most favourite things ever...

image.jpg

...but a brief foray into Google suggested this...

image.jpg

... I remain undecided and will continue my research... :)

Yes, Tiptoe and Doll have already hit the bull's eye. Dancing barefoot is the greatest thing ever. Well, if it weren't for karaoke, that is. But there is no karaoke on 3DX, so dancing barefoot wins, hands down!

I mean, after all, what does 跿舞 stand for, in the first place! :P