3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Ok lets start my first post on here...It's officially been a week since I started playing 3DX have run into so many beautiful souls out there. Souls of minds with great creativity, marvelous imaginations and things I would have never thought I would get me interested in. Its such a great place to greet people from all over the world. Was never really interested in 3d at all though there was hentai. This game beside the sex really invites you to see how people can interact with each by sharing there intimate thoughts, fantasy, fetishes and no judgement it's WONDERFUL. I'm so glad to be apart of this experience. Just amazing.

Ok lets start my first post on here...It's officially been a week since I started playing 3DX have run into so many beautiful souls out there. Souls of minds with great creativity, marvelous imaginations and things I would have never thought I would get me interested in. Its such a great place to greet people from all over the world. Was never really interested in 3d at all though there was hentai. This game beside the sex really invites you to see how people can interact with each by sharing there intimate thoughts, fantasy, fetishes and no judgement it's WONDERFUL. I'm so glad to be apart of this experience. Just amazing.

as crescendo already pointed out - great "intro" flakey n welcome on board!

giphy.gif

claps n waves

cher-lloyd-waving-o.gif

- n nice WE @ll -

in X years from now...you'll be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do, than by the ones you did do. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from a "safe harbor", catch the trade winds in your sails and explore, dream and discover! - forgottn author

Guest Mira24

yeah welcome to the crazy adventure that is 3dx hopefully u have a good time with no drama :D 

If u see me don't be afraid to say Hi ;) as long as u enjoy yourself screw what others think or say about you 

Guest Sanja

Hello ppl, its me Sanja from Croatia. Hope to find some nice ppl from all over the world.

KISSES   you all :-*

*smiles brightly*   hello lovely people  :wub:

I joined last night and Finally registered on the forums as wel,

I'd love to get to know more nice and interesting people and hope I will have the pleasure of interact

here with some of you,  sending my greetings to everyone!  :P  :D   

*waves* 

Hi all,

I discovered 3D Chat for about 2 weeks now. I really enjoy this game. It' s fantastic.

I already met so nice people which we can interact with them, talk, laugh, having fun...

I like graphic also in beta 2. It's amazing.

Finally at this moment I'm very existing in this world.

Thanks a lot to everybody

Laure