3DXChat Community

... It hurts my heart to see all these necro bumps, triple posts, and whatever else you people are doing to this poor forum...

Poor Nyeh is upset by all of this.  Most upset. Upset enough to write a strongly worded letter to your parents and/or legal guardian so they can give you a nice spanking that I would then watch.

Image%20336A%20Emmett%20Kelly.jpg<=This is me.

So I made this POST WHORE TOPIC for you skallywags to do your unspeakable acts in.  Make your triple posts... Do your spamming... unleash frightnening horrors on the world and the like.  I just ask that this one topic be unmoderated and unmolested so they can get it out of their systems.

Somehow I doubt this will work but a man can only try. 

I really doubt this will work.

It makes me sad tho.

People who double post are forgivable... But triple posts? That is an unspeakable act of malicious horror and the offender should be keelhauled for insubordination.

Necro bumping old posts is almost as bad too... Hot pokers with lime juice for those would help I think.

But all of that is fine here tho... Pull this topic out of the grave to have your way with it as many times as you want.

It makes me sad tho.

People who double post are forgivable... But triple posts? That is an unspeakable act of malicious horror and the offender should be keelhauled for insubordination.

Necro bumping old posts is almost as bad too... Hot pokers with lime juice for those would help I think.

But all of that is fine here tho... Pull this topic out of the grave to have your way with it as many times as you want.

It depends on the topic. I find threads that basically ask for you to post pictures or videos, its okay to double or triple post, but for discussions...yeah....