3DXChat Community

Seeking a partner for the game

Guest RedBull

Guest RedBull

I am looking for a game. Russian is desirable. Play one bored, I want whom that to love and be loved)

I am Russian, romantic, know how to love, listen.

post-6052-0-46818400-1431176486_thumb.png

Pashie plays match maker <3

here you go....

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1565-find-me-a-man/

pimp_meme.gif

Actually, I do think a kinda matchmaker or a topic dedicated isn't a bad idea!

Both Op (from here and your link) seem honest in what they want. Not always easy to start a conv ingame, nor to answer. A offline dating to have a rendez-vous ingame could "break the ice".

Maybe it would be cool with, as you guys said, a matchmaker subpage somewhere in this forum, where we could put out adds!

Like for example RedBull looking for a girl that is one post. Maybe I look for a master, and someone else looks for a sub.

Anyway, it could be a great idea!

Maybe it would be cool with, as you guys said, a matchmaker subpage somewhere in this forum, where we could put out adds!

Like for example RedBull looking for a girl that is one post. Maybe I look for a master, and someone else looks for a sub.

Anyway, it could be a great idea!

thumbsupcat.gif

I think its a great idea.. Only question is who is going to set the thread up at the risk of being crucified by those who don't like the idea.. :/

Guest RobT

thumbsupcat.gif

I think its a great idea.. Only question is who is going to set the thread up at the risk of being crucified by those who don't like the idea.. :/

giphy.gif

Guest RedBull

thumbsupcat.gif

I think who will like the idea will be more than dissatisfied

Guest RobT

i'll let cathy handle it since she seems to have a plan. but if you need my help, give a yell

Do it Rob... But remember.. If everyone likes it to attribute the idea to Leandre and Cathy.. And if they think its shit it was all yours.. :P

i'm not good enough in forum things and beside was just supportive to op cause i think he's right to try that way rather than throw 30pm/mn. Maybe a pinned topic with rules to only post a profile with want/don't want/language preferency, i don't know but maybe we can gather ideas and see if it works, if it doesn't the topic will sink anyway.

I gladly leave the attribute to whoever wants it and i'll support Rob if he get blame for !

Guest RobT

i'm not good enough in forum things and beside was just supportive to op cause i think he's right to try that way rather than throw 30pm/mn. Maybe a pinned topic with rules to only post a profile with want/don't want/language preferency, i don't know but maybe we can gather ideas and see if it works, if it doesn't the topic will sink anyway.

I gladly leave the attribute to whoever wants it and i'll support Rob if he get blame for !

lol, Wouldnt be the first or last time someone didnt like what i have to say 

Guest RobT

But i do agree it shouldnt be in a open thread. That just leads to a clusterfuck so to speak. I dont want to be involved or take the credit , i was just manning up and offering to post since Macca seemed scared :P

Guest RobT

can we open a topic with votes? allowing comments for ideas before we open the topic for real?

yeah, you can post a poll.... I think

And talking / dating while playing 3dxchat is hard why  ?

Dont you realise most players never or seldom use this forum  ?

Well if it would be on the forum, one could have a very slow build up and not just only talk when the other person is on as within the game itself.

And also, they don't really have this sort of "bulletin board" in game. I mean if I would say something in the lines of: "Hi I am CathyDee! I am really into BDSM and very obscure and taboo sex stuff and like to get dominated by older men, pls come look for me so we can talk before my game crashes" in world chat, I am pretty sure no one would want to talk to me.

Not stepping on your toes, just saying why it would be good to have it in the forum!

Well if it would be on the forum, one could have a very slow build up and not just only talk when the other person is on as within the game itself.

And also, they don't really have this sort of "bulletin board" in game. I mean if I would say something in the lines of: "Hi I am CathyDee! I am really into BDSM and very obscure and taboo sex stuff and like to get dominated by older men, pls come look for me so we can talk before my game crashes" in world chat, I am pretty sure no one would want to talk to me.

Not stepping on your toes, just saying why it would be good to have it in the forum!

I dont really se the difference between saying that in chat or having it in a forum profile.

Public is public,  no ?