3DXChat Community

HELP!can't download the game

SpockMoon

image.thumb.png.ed26731fce260eafe14630fc1f0e0640.png

I'm reinstalling the game not for the first time, but this time after five attempts says about an erroneous connection in the network. looked through all the recommendations for deleting and cleaning the registry and files. nothing helps....

I have rebooted the system and read all sorts of threads on the forum but nothing helps.I paid for a six month subscription and am very eager to go back again.I have had friends build and more

13 hours ago, MeiLing said:

try this https://status.3dxchat.net/selftest

Depending on your location, you may need a VPN. And server is not at its best so keep trying

I've tried everything I can think of, including installing various utilities. It helps me with vpn, but my network is then unstable and I can't spend time with my loved ones. Please, I really need help!

9 hours ago, Vegasi said:

Может ли кто-нибудь из администрации подтвердить, что проблема на стороне региона или на стороне сервера?

Это очевидная проблема или нет?

I would really like some help from the creators of the game. I need this project. I have a lot of stuff in there.

I saw announce from administration and its still weird

We havent any notification about new blocks, i mean in region, but few guys can join to without vpn, some with vpn only.

I hope issue will be fixed soon, cuz with vpn i cant join to huge location with a lot ppl and sometimes music doesn't works

P.s. checked few vpn softwares, tried customs proxy servers but still ping to server isnt good enough, but can login and be in not popular locations

9 hours ago, Vegasi said:

Я видел объявление от администрации, и это все еще странно.

У нас нет никаких уведомлений о новых блоках, я имею в виду в регионе, но мало кто может присоединиться без VPN, некоторые только с VPN.

Я надеюсь, что проблема скоро будет исправлена, потому что из-за VPN я не могу подключиться к огромному месту с большим количеством людей, а иногда музыка не работает.

Ps проверил несколько программ VPN, попробовал специальные прокси-серверы, но пинг до сервера все равно недостаточно хорош, но можно войти в систему и находиться в малопопулярных местах.

I understand. I have delays when using vpn. Also, it's very inconvenient for me to turn it on because literally everything starts working too slow.

10 hours ago, Vegasi said:

I saw announce from administration and its still weird

We havent any notification about new blocks, i mean in region, but few guys can join to without vpn, some with vpn only.

I hope issue will be fixed soon, cuz with vpn i cant join to huge location with a lot ppl and sometimes music doesn't works

P.s. checked few vpn softwares, tried customs proxy servers but still ping to server isnt good enough, but can login and be in not popular locations

Скинь, пожалуйста объявление от разработчиков. Не могу попасть тоже, как и вы в главное меню.

8 hours ago, Mythical said:

Скинь, пожалуйста объявление от разработчиков. Не могу попасть тоже, как и вы в главное меню.

in official discord