3DXChat Community

I logged into the game but I can't see anyone.

I am entering from Turkey. Then I tried using VPN and it didn't work. I gave firewall permission and it still didn't work. I tried it as administrator or normally but it still didn't work.
I downloaded the game again with VPN turned on. I tried with and without VPN. The game update is completed and I log in to the game. And there is no one in the rooms.
My daily in-game reward arrives and is added to my account. It's just that there is no one in any room and there are no opened rooms visible.

Total Area of the Game:
Size: 8.09 GB (8,696,119,982 bytes)
Floppy disk size: 8.10 GB (8,708,317,184 bytes)

System;

Windows 11
Ryzen 3700X & Cooler Master ML240L
RTX 2080 [MSI GeForce Sea Hawk X 8 GB 256bit GDDR6]
G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600MHz CL 16 DDR4
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wi-Fi
Samsung 980 Pro 1 Tb & 970 EVO Plus
Asus Thor 1200W
ASUS PG279QM

Edited by Minsnicterb

On 3/1/2024 at 10:11 PM, Minsnicterb said:

I am entering from Turkey. Then I tried using VPN and it didn't work. I gave firewall permission and it still didn't work. I tried it as administrator or normally but it still didn't work.
I downloaded the game again with VPN turned on. I tried with and without VPN. The game update is completed and I log in to the game. And there is no one in the rooms.
My daily in-game reward arrives and is added to my account. It's just that there is no one in any room and there are no opened rooms visible.

Total Area of the Game:
Size: 8.09 GB (8,696,119,982 bytes)
Floppy disk size: 8.10 GB (8,708,317,184 bytes)

System;

Windows 11
Ryzen 3700X & Cooler Master ML240L
RTX 2080 [MSI GeForce Sea Hawk X 8 GB 256bit GDDR6]
G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600MHz CL 16 DDR4
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wi-Fi
Samsung 980 Pro 1 Tb & 970 EVO Plus
Asus Thor 1200W
ASUS PG279QM

Try these steps:

On 2/26/2023 at 4:57 PM, MissD said:

Connection problems
If you get connection refused or lost connection, but nobody else is having the same issue.

First of all, check your own internet connection.
Then you can use this site to check for a live status of 3DXChat here: https://status.3dxchat.net/
If that isn't the problem you can try to run a self-test to see if your ISP or firewall is blocking any of the connections 3DXChat needs to function here: https://status.3dxchat.net/selftest for a more accurate and detailed troubleshoot, you can download and run the troubleshoot file: https://status.3dxchat.net/troubleshooting (Follow the guide on the page)

If your connection is blocked or slow try the following steps:
Use a VPN there are plenty of free VPN options out there.
Use a cable connection instead of WiFi.
Allowing 3DXChat through your firewall and antivirus software.

And since you already tried a VPN maybe try another one, not all of them allow games and some are just not compatible.