3DXChat Community

Can We Fix Current Avatar Customization Please?

One of my biggest suggestions is this--- not only do we need more avatar customization such as 1. clothes layering is a BIG ONE FOR ME (and for a lot of people) .... also, 2. piercings are high on my list AND 3. all textures on all clothes and 4. to update the old hairstyles as well----

also need to fix current clothes etc--- for example---1. the hair shown is not realistic, the front should not be the same length as the back, realistically it would be shorter, that's how women's hair is.... also, 2.the jacket- I would suggest an option to hide the collar (it's ugly), 3. the sweater with the bow---can we please hide the bow in the back and maybe even hide the backless option? 4. the long sleeve shirt-- can we please hide the collar thing? and also cover up those holes under the boob? (some of us women like sexy but not slutty) oh and 5. the boots kind of look weird with those lines so prominent.... oh and since I'm on the topic, 6.the other shoes, that strap should NOT go all the way around the shoe. it should stop at the base of the shoe (not go under it)-- this looks very odd.... (this strap is also on the boots)-- this is not realistic and looks very strange......

I would also suggest that these new pants- the band be hidden because some of us don't like the whole high waisted thing---- some of us still like the low waist clothes... 

2024-01-01 (8).png

2023-12-30 (10).png

2023-12-30 (9).png

2023-12-30 (11).png

2024-01-11 09-55-24_3111.png

2024-01-07 20-20-52_64762.png

2023-12-30 (12).png

Edited by PinkBabe
personal info show in picture

On 1/11/2024 at 11:03 AM, PinkBabe said:

One of my biggest suggestions is this--- not only do we need more avatar customization such as 1. clothes layering is a BIG ONE FOR ME (and for a lot of people) .... also, 2. piercings are high on my list AND 3. all textures on all clothes and 4. to update the old hairstyles as well----

also need to fix current clothes etc--- for example---1. the hair shown is not realistic, the front should not be the same length as the back, realistically it would be shorter, that's how women's hair is.... also, 2.the jacket- I would suggest an option to hide the collar (it's ugly), 3. the sweater with the bow---can we please hide the bow in the back and maybe even hide the backless option? 4. the long sleeve shirt-- can we please hide the collar thing? and also cover up those holes under the boob? (some of us women like sexy but not slutty) oh and 5. the boots kind of look weird with those lines so prominent.... oh and since I'm on the topic, 6.the other shoes, that strap should NOT go all the way around the shoe. it should stop at the base of the shoe (not go under it)-- this looks very odd.... (this strap is also on the boots)-- this is not realistic and looks very strange......

I would also suggest that these new pants- the band be hidden because some of us don't like the whole high waisted thing---- some of us still like the low waist clothes... 

Mom, is that you?

Edited by BellaGirl