3DXChat Community

Chastity cage options would be nice

KristinTgurl

1 hour ago, KristinTgurl said:

Hi, I would like to request developing chastity cages and belts men and women can wear. It represents who I am better than only having a penis as a trans gurl. Thank you.

🇫🇷 Oui, sachant que la ceinture de chasteté, en tant que telle, n'a jamais existé, autre que dans des livres, ou d'autres oeuvres artistiques... Et que, si cela avait réellement existé, cela aurait été un objet totalement barbare...
Personnellement je ne vois l'intérêt d'un tel objet. Ce n'est pas une chose que j'ai forcément envie de voir dans ma garde robe... En plus avec le bol, qu'on a, le machin risquerait de buguer avec tous nos vêtements, comme si on avait pas assez de fringues cassées comme ça... Non merci.

--------------------

🇺🇸 Yes, knowing that the chastity belt, as such, has never existed, other than in books, or other artistic works... And that, if it had really existed, it would have been a totally barbaric object...
Personally, I don't see the point of such an object. It's not something I'd necessarily want in my wardrobe... What's more, with the luck we've got, the thing's liable to bug out with all our clothes, as if we didn't have enough broken clothes as it is... Non merci.

It would be lovely for BDSM community, but I believe that before using time for adding chastity devices to the game, we should get more variety when it comes to male and female genitalia.

Like, limp penises for men and trans women and futas. With an ability to chose the size. I think it's doable? I mean, not like flaccid cock going to be used for penetrative sex.

Few pussy options for women, ability to get it wet during sex or foreplay.

Such options would benefit everyone.