3DXChat Community

When Building

SweetPeaches

There is no limit on how big you make your room, the gizmo (arrows) is only visible for a certain distance.

Please keep in mind the bigger the room is, the harder it will be for the server to display it.

Names can be seen at any distance now, and no matter how far away you are, names will still show.

And as far as getting your gizmo back try loading a new object and it will focus the gizmo on that object and you can get your gizmo back that way.

Or you may have turned your gizmo off also: L ctrl+Q

Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, SweetPeaches said:

How big are you allowed to make a world? My arrows won't work, how do I fix them please. I've restarted and restarted my pc several times. Thank you.😟

Do you try to move a single object, a small group or the whole room? 

I've tried them all. Even one thing won't move but then it will work on other things? I have grand opening today and I can't use on setting up the stage. It's really strange. Any idea's I will try? Also having issue's with the x,y,z tool. Trying to bring a firework in room, my arrow's or my x,y,z tool won't work. It seems crazy. Can't move things on stage for band. What should I do? Running out of time. Party starts at 6:00pm est. 😩 Thank you.

Edited by SweetPeaches
added to it.