3DXChat Community

POSSIBILITY OF HAVING OFFICIAL 3DX CHAT ROOMS

veroniqua

Hello everyone...

I would like to know if it is possible to have one of the very beautiful official rooms of 3DX CHAT, and especially the beach, as my personal room. I love everything that is sea, sun and beach. There are indeed some rooms to share on the theme of the beach, and I thank the creators of them, but none seems as beautiful to me as that of 3DX CHAT. Is it possible, what I hope with all my soul and if so, how to do it?

Thank you very much for your precious answer.

I kiss you all with delight.

Veronique.

3 hours ago, veroniqua said:

Hello everyone...

I would like to know if it is possible to have one of the very beautiful official rooms of 3DX CHAT, and especially the beach, as my personal room. I love everything that is sea, sun and beach. There are indeed some rooms to share on the theme of the beach, and I thank the creators of them, but none seems as beautiful to me as that of 3DX CHAT. Is it possible, what I hope with all my soul and if so, how to do it?

Thank you very much for your precious answer.

I kiss you all with delight.

Veronique.

I don't think they will do that because the room would no longer be unique to 3DX, but it doesn't hurt to try.

3-4 months ago i landed on replica of original beach...it was literally 1:1 copy with added 2 buildings like home just after hills which you see infornt when you came to the beach, but now can't remember the name of owner...it is woman and this is all what i remember.

Edited by Byrkoff

2 hours ago, veroniqua said:

But... I think, it's because of my very bad English, smiles...

I Would like to load this room for being my personal room... Smiles...

Hello,

I understood :) ... but I think it will be easier to talk with Hincholas than to convince the devs to provide you a copy of the file 😉.

Please note that the original beach has some elements that are not available elsewhere (flying birds, diving from pier, volleyball net).

Good luck!

Take care.